The English Football Thread

Steve

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Watch Sarri and his passing squad do a bottle job tomorrow...

I believe we won't fuck that up. I'm a little concerned about the WHU game though, but I expect a 2-3 goal plain W tomorrow with Hazard shining.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Red Cafe cunts are bloody numpty gits

they are calling Bernardo Silva a squad player, roflmaooooooo

Squad player? He is like the player of the season. I was sad we missed out on him. Also, credits to Pep for using him as a CM, he is great at that position aswell.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nuno of Wolves should be a serious contender for us if Sarri goes. What a coach he is. What a team he's created at Wolves.

Back to conservative football? It's no surprise they win points playing this type of football against the top 6. But when they face teams that do it to them, they struggle to break them down. 

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

Nuno of Wolves should be a serious contender for us if Sarri goes. What a coach he is. What a team he's created at Wolves.

I thought we are done with pragmatic and defensive coaches like Conte and Mourinho. Club wants to go to different direction. So after Sarri you can expect someone like Jokanovic and Lampard. 

They have 0 points against the side sitting adrift in 20th.

He's excelled at setting his team up against bigger sides, but I don't think he's up to this challenge yet and not to mention his style either. Roman clearly wants entertaining football.

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

They have 0 points against the side sitting adrift in 20th.

He's excelled at setting his team up against bigger sides, but I don't think he's up to this challenge yet and not to mention his style either. Roman clearly wants entertaining football.

Which would be nice to see... 

45 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Fulham will be losing some very expensive players this summer now they are relegated. What a total mess they are in.

Don"t feel sorry for them at all, their whole project is ridiculous.

Fulham is owned by the Khan family, who also own Jacksonville Jaguars. They firmly believe in "moneyball" scouting, which works on baseball and other american major sports but not football. That's why they signed Zambo or Seri, for example, players Jokanovic didn't even ask for. The most ridiculous example was Fabri, who was signed from Besiktas for 6 million, Jokanovic claimed he didn't even know this player and not needed him at all, so they sacked their goalkeeper coach and signed Sergio Rico. What a mess.

Wonder wat will happen with Schürrle, he is on a 2-year loan. Is he gonna play in the Champo?

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Don"t feel sorry for them at all, their whole project is ridiculous.

Fulham is owned by the Khan family, who also own Jacksonville Jaguars. They firmly believe in "moneyball" scouting, which works on baseball and other american major sports but not football. That's why they signed Zambo or Seri, for example, players Jokanovic didn't even ask for. The most ridiculous example was Fabri, who was signed from Besiktas for 6 million, Jokanovic claimed he didn't even know this player and not needed him at all, so they sacked their goalkeeper coach and signed Sergio Rico. What a mess.

Wonder wat will happen with Schürrle, he is on a 2-year loan. Is he gonna play in the Champo?

Schurrle has already told them if they go down he was terminating his loan.