• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

2-0....game over.. 

Though if we win Wednesday we can go 4th!!! For a few days really but oh well!!! Can enjoy it while it lasts lol and pretend. 

Arsenal's goal diff is depressing.. 

unreal that spuds have lost 4 of last 5 and only drew the other, yet are above us on points and GD

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

pfffft

2 nil

done

the cunts are in 3rd by 2 points and have fuckall in terms of games they wont be heavy favourites left

its going to be us v Manure and the yids for 4th I think

and we have a harder schedule than they do

Even if had straightforward games they wouldn't be.. We nearly lost to Cardiff. 

I'd like to think be in the race but don't think so. Plus play Wednesday and we've played more then the rest around us.  Everyone has sprung up suddenly and we went weeeeeee down down

Hey ho...we're good in Europa

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Even if had straightforward games they wouldn't be.. We nearly lost to Cardiff. 

I'd like to think be in the race but don't think so. Plus play Wednesday and we've played more then the rest around us. 

Hey ho...we're good in Europa

I am so not convinced we can win the EL. Playing like we have ?????

If we play like we did v the sheep shaggers, Slavia Praha will have a great chance of beating us, at least in Prague

they are the worst team left, but miles beyond any team we have faced so far

I saw them tear apart a damn good Sevilla team

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

It's Spurs or United we need to hope fuck up. Arsenal have piss easy rest of the season compared to us three. 

Thing is there's been chance after chance after chance. We can't win when others lose. Or win when others win. Either way... We're where we should be really. 

Mehhhhh was gana happen eventually. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am so not convinced we can win the EL. Playing like we have ?????

If we play like we did v the sheep shaggers, Slavia Praha will have a great chance of beating us, at least in Prague

they are the worst team left, but miles beyond any team we have faced so far

I saw them tear apart a damn good Sevilla team

Nahhh dont mean in terms of us winning the thing.. Mean in terms of finishing 5th/6th and being there for next season. We seem comfier in there. 

So UTD is losing Herrera. Fellaini is already out, Matic is getting old and not good enough imo to be a starter just like the other kids they have... Pogba is only top level midfielder they have for next season and maybe he leave as well.

They will need to buy at least 3 new top class midfielders if they want to be competitive next season.

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

So UTD is losing Herrera. Fellaini is already out, Matic is getting old and not good enough imo to be a starter just like the other kids they have... Pogba is only top level midfielder they have for next season and maybe he leave as well.

They will need to buy at least 3 new top class midfielders if they want to be competitive next season.

SMS, Verratti, Kroos, Casemiro, Thiago, Saul, Koke, Allan, Isco, Tanguy Ndombélé, Ruben Neves, Corentin Tolisso, Houssem Aouar, Zielinski, Marcelo Brozovic, Bruno Fernandes, Pablo Sarabia, Barella, Tonali.

Pick some out, they will go for them, SMS probably for sure if they sell Pogba, which they are insane to do, unless they get around a £125-145m offer.

They also still have McTominay and Fred (who I think will be better next year).

7 hours ago, Nicco said:

I think if United win today our chances are about zero to finish Top 4.

I wouldn't get that pessimistic, as this is a game they should win, so the only unexpected outcome is to our huge favour

I actually think Wolves may bite them and at least pull out a draw

the true nail will be if Arse wins out, and we either fuck up v a shit team or we lose the game at Old Trafford

We beat Manure (I assume we lose v Shitty, as does Manure and the yids) and win the rest v non top six we have a great shot save for one thing... Spuds has to not just lose to Shitty, BUT they have to draw or lose one other game, and they have shit teams (sames as Arse) on the schedule other than Shitty, the best chance there is unfortunately Palce tomorrow or Everton on the last day,

not saying that all is going to happen, but I am not going to ready the rope and chair if Manure win tonight

IF we do win out except for Shitty, and Spuds do the same, we fucking miss 4th by ONE point to them 

what really sux is even if Arse somehow loses twice and we run the table save for shitty, we will miss 4th on GD unless Spuds just completely collapse (unless we just start destroying teams, which is simply not going to happen)

7 hours ago, Nicco said:

I think if United win today our chances are about zero to finish Top 4.

Where is the dislike button again?

There are 7 matches to go for each teams, it's also possible that both Chelsea and MU will finish in the top4. What you just said is not only overly pessimistic but just dumb. Ofc it would be better if United lost today but why on earth would their W reduce our chances to ZERO?

Arsenal's goal difference compared to ours... Not much but still enough. Even spurs... The days of keeping a clean sheet... Still crazy that despite their losses spurs still only drawn one game this season.  Then again Liverpool have only lost one 

If get 4th surprise.. If not.. No big deal.  Play like we have and be so pointless. 

Aww Fulham could go tonight.