• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Hopefully they can hold the lead, but thats a tough ask.

Lovren is absolute shit btw. I said at beginning of year that depth at CB would burn them multiple times if Gomez or van Dijk go down.

I would tear my hair out if we ever bought him. (we wont)

What a striker he is. Literally. I have seen goals like that scored a few but seldom of that magnitude. Consistently Scoring half chances in big games where clear chances are rare is the mark of world class attackers. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

What a striker he is. Literally. I have seen goals like that scored a few but seldom of that magnitude. Consistently Scoring half chances in big games where clear chances are rare is the mark of world class attackers. 

Meanwhile, we literally have the worst strikers of any top 25 club in the world:rant:

11 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'd love a CF who can score from an angle like that.  Thumped.

just imagining morata in this situation...he would still be on the ground waiving his hands and talking shit to the referee...

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Just imagine if we had bought Aguero back in 2011. JUST FUCKING IMAGINE!

:rant:

The worrying thing is that if there will be another Aguero, we wont be anywhere near. Too expensive, too much competition etc. 

1st tier established players and talents are out of our hand.

11 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

The worrying thing is that if there will be another Aguero, we wont be anywhere near. Too expensive, too much competition etc. 

Jovic. I'm telling you that guy is the next big striker. If only we had even a small link.

8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Not if we sell the deadweight.

We turned down £620m in concrete offers last summer.

That is not counting Kante.

£620m buys you Mbappe, Icardi and still leaves close to £300m left over to buy players like Kai Havertz, Pavard, de Ligt, Pepe, etc

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Jovic. I'm telling you that guy is the next big striker. If only we had even a small link.

I have been pushing Jovic and/or Haller for ages

We should work a deal sending Morata and Giroud to them. Frankfurt might freak out on Morata's wages though.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have been pushing Jovic and/or Haller for ages

We should work a deal sending Morata and Giroud to them. Frankfurt might freak out on Morata's wages though.

There is something very Ageruo/Squarezesque about him. Legs like tree trunks and strong powerful upper torso. Lethal finisher with real classy technique. 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

There is something very Ageruo/Squarezesque about him. Legs like tree trunks and strong powerful upper torso. Lethal finisher with real classy technique. 

Been saying for ages (4 plus years) to buy Icardi, if not

pick 2 out of these 3

Piatek

Haller

Jovic

striker issues solved