• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

All that money spent and did they even buy defenders?

They did but they brought in very poor ones IMHO

I rate none of them

Calum Chambers on loan from Arse

Alfie Mawson from Swansea

Joe Bryan from Bristol City

Maxime Le Marchand from Nice (I can think of 15 to 20 Ligue 1 CB's who are better)

Tim Fosu-Mensah on loan from Manure

plus let a key player (RB Ryan Fredericks) leave

all in all, horrid moves

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

They did but they brought in very poor ones IMHO

I rate none of them

Calum Chambers on loan from Arse

Alfie Mawson from Swansea

Joe Bryan from Bristol City

Maxime Le Marchand from Nice (I can think of 15 to 20 Ligue 1 CB's who are better)

Tim Fosu-Mensah on loan from Manure

plus let a key player (RB Ryan Fredericks) leave

all in all, horrid moves

How do you know soo much Vesper. Very impressive.

22 minutes ago, DDA said:

How do you know soo much Vesper. Very impressive.

It isn't hard, I really follow transfer market, and I just looked at the tables for the big 5 leagues (to see goals allowed)

All those players, save for Le Marchand, are well known to all EPL/Championship fans. Le Marchand was an afterthought (IMHO) from Nice after Fulham bought Seri (who I always thought was overrated) from them (Nice) as well. 

If they were hellbent on a Ligue 1 CB, they should have moved for Mouctar Diakhaby, who moved from Lyon to Valencia for only £13m or Joris Gnagnon, who moved to Sevilla from Stade Rennais for only £12m and are vastly better players.

Might Fulham have the worst defense the PL has ever seen? My word they're terrible.

Arse literally couldn't have asked for a better opponent to play immedietly after getting thrashed by Liverpool. 

Just now, eemanyooel said:

T. Abraham to our rescue...

He is looking like the only viable option atm, although I still wish we would look at my underground long shot, Anthony Modeste , who is involved in a legal dispute after he quit Tianjin Quanjian F.C. in China, and went back to Köln (where he hasn't played due to the legal dispute, which we could sort out on the cheap perhaps, as the amount of money owed Tianjin is not that much at all)

Look at him a year and half ago (25 Bundesliga goals, 34 in all comps 2016-17)

he is a beast

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

He is looking like the only viable option atm, although I still wish we would look at my underground long shot, Anthony Modeste , who is involved in a legal dispute after he quit Tianjin Quanjian F.C. in China, and went back to Köln (where he hasn't played due to the legal dispute, which we could sort out on the cheap perhaps, as the amount of money owed Tianjin is not that much at all)

Look at him a year and half ago (25 Bundesliga goals, 34 in all comps 2016-17)

he is a beast

How old is he?

Our board ain't that smart...all they will vying for are cheap options or not even signing any striker at all..

10 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

How old is he?

Our board ain't that smart...all they will vying for are cheap options or not even signing any striker at all..

30yo now, which is a problem. Thats the only downside. He was a late bloomer. A young 30 though. Surely has a couple good years left as stopgap.