• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Koulibaly drops massive Man Utd transfer hint :(

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/koulibaly-drops-massive-man-utd-transfer-hint-27072

Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly has dropped a massive hint of him possibly joining Manchester United in the near future.

The Senegalese defender has been one of the world's best defenders in the world because of his performances for the partenopei over the past three seasons. He has been linked with a host of top clubs over the past few months, including Manchester United.

United star Paul Pogba recently put up a post following the side's 4-1 win over Bournemouth and the post read: "Well done guys beautiful way to finish the year + honour handband for @kkoulibaly26. 2019 say NO to racism."

Koulibaly was racially abused by Inter Milan fans about a week ago, during Napoli's 1-0 loss to the nerazzurri.

In response to Pogba's post, Koulibaly replied: "Thank you my bro for the supporting! Congratulation for the goals and the victory! See you soon bro."

snip

lets hope this is pure bullshit assumptions

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

I don't care about Tottenham. Keeping Arsenal and Man United behind, that is all I want. And that alone will be a big task, considering the attacking force we have at our disposal at the moment.

Yep. Spuds are a better, more complete team than we are at the moment. Much further along in their progression under Poch.

City, Liverpool, and Spuds were always the most likely top 3. All about that 4th spot.

8 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I don't care about Tottenham. Keeping Arsenal and Man United behind, that is all I want. And that alone will be a big task, considering the attacking force we have at our disposal at the moment.

Yarp. Both have scored more goals then us just luckily been worse at defending then us. Arsenal look more suspect as stands 2 behind with us to play and all. but if we drop below Man U.. Imagine!!! That be just the shit from us. 

Nah not looking up. No point. We make it we make it we don't we don't. Need to keep hold of 4th