• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

thank God City won, scousers brought down back to earth, no unbeaten season, at least the media wankfest can tone it down a bit, if only we could capitalize, but we keep droping stupid points urghhhh

:D

the league table at the end of 13/14 season, mind you this is our record against City, United, Arsenal and Liverpool that season, won both 2-1 (home) and 1-0 (away) vs City, won both 2-1 (home) and 2-0 (away) vs Liverpool, drew 0-0 (away) and won 3-1 (home) vs United, drew 0-0 (away) and won 6-0 (home) vs Arsenal and still Mourinho talked about us being a little horse and having no eggs to make an omelette ffs. We had no excuses im sorry, if we hadnt droped stupid points to the likes of Sunderland, Palace, Villa, Norwich, etc, what could have been...

IMG_2204.PNG

11 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I hate the Anfield matches - all the feral inbreds booing and whistling when the opponents are on the ball, the refs giving 50/50 decisions in favour of them, scared of the Hills Have Eyes fans.

Thing is City could quite easily chase them down with a 10 match unbeaten run, they've it in them.

Conversely Liverpool can quite easily have their Demba Ba moments....''Steve Gerard, Gerard he slipped on his fucking arse....''etc

But I do really like going up there mate. They are supposed to be the jolly jokers with the good humour but I find them so easy to wind up. I really can't stand their accents (or Brummies) but once you get them riled up you cant make a word out. They spit and drool all over the place. And its even better when you just stand there being calm and laughing at them. Not got a clue. The Mancs take it easier. But the north London lot is always best. Wromg to say but I sometimes get a better feeling of winding the north Londoners up than a win lol

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

the league table at the end of 13/14 season, mind this is our record against City, United, Arsenal and Liverpool that season, won both 2-1 (home) and 1-0 (away) vs City, won both 2-1 (home) and 2-0 (away) vs Liverpool, drew 0-0 (away) and won 3-1 (home) vs United, drew 0-0 (away) and won 6-0 (home) vs Arsenal. If we hadnt droped stupid points to the likes of Sunderland, Palace, Villa, Norwich, etc, what could have been...

IMG_2204.PNG

Problem still with our GD

Not just the points total but fuck me the quality of those two team as opposed to us was fucking worrying.

The tight control, the pressure, the energy, the quality was just on another level. This comes back to the right players bought and most of all the quality.

Next summer Liverpool will plan to replace Milner and Henderson, fuck me if they get signings in based on what they have done recently they are going to go way up the quality scale again.

And just take a look at Sane last night- His first though is drive at speed, not slow it down or look inside for the easy option...drive at speed, he was sensational last night.

41 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

That Kompany is a real gent lol But I'd love to have a defender with that sort of grit and determination! We have always had strong defenders with real strength. I understand we need a more technical 'modern' defender nut we do miss one with that nite. I know Rudi is a big lad and has the ability. I di wish he would use it in a different way. He seems to go into Luiz mode instead of a JT mode/

And we forget we have beaten both these slags before this season. The lads just need to remember how they did it and the feeling they had to achieve it.

55 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Liverpool fans losing their shit over the Kompany tackle, when only weeks ago they defended VvD for his absolute tragic tackle on Mertens against Napoli.

Bindipper situational ethics.

Usually ends with your hubcaps missing and pawned for some plazzy clobber

Related imageImage result for liverpool chav

5 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Next summer Liverpool will plan to replace Milner and Henderson, fuck me if they get signings in based on what they have done recently they are going to go way up the quality scale again.

They do get Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain back from that horrid injury, but no way to know if he will hit the form he was at (best of career) before he was hurt.

I think they are looking at

Adrien Rabiot (in talks now with PSG)

Nabil Fekir (maybe go back and try again, no idea if they do, seems a no brainer if his knees are sound, which I am sure is what scuppered the summer deal at the last moment)

Houssem Aouar (Klopp tried to sign him in 2016, maybe they go back for him again). He is a player we should REALLY be looking at too, along with............

Nicolò Barella ( I SO want him over Kovacic, we are crazy to not go after him)

and the third one we should also be looking at hard

Pablo Sarabia (AMF tracng to 30 goals and 16 assists for Sevilla)

other options I have seen linked over the past year

Arne Maier (Klopp is a big fan, he is a another potential young German superstar)

Hakim Ziyech    AMF Ajax

Sander Berge    DMF    K.R.C. Genk

Brais Méndez     AMF    Celta de Vigo

Donny van de Beek    CMF  Ajax

Florian Neuhaus   CMF   Borussia Mönchengladbach

Maximilian Eggestein   CMF  Werder Bremen

Denis Zakaria    DMF  Borussia Mönchengladbach

Jean-Philippe Gbamin     DMF   Metz

giant names they may be thinking of

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (he has had a bad year so far, so price will come down, dont think he is a good fit with Klopp)

Kai Havertz (would be perfect, but Bayern REALLY want him, its 90% certain they get him)

Tanguy Ndombélé (scary thought of him on that team, I think Spurs end up getting him, as they spent ZERO in the summer)

I think they will look for a backup LW, another great CB (Loveren and Matip are not up to their level) and fullback depth as well (they just bizarrely loaned out Clyne)