• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Memories of last summer when we miss out on both Llorente and Aurier and the whole members TC were against the board not signing those players...

A summer later it seems the most logical and sensible decision...Aurier I can't comprehend how he didn't end up been a nail on starter cos of his immense quality either as a wingback or right full back...Llorente case I was totally against the signing cos I can't wrap my head around the fact that he offers nothing other than aerial ability... Now looking the most ridiculous and senseless signing spurs ever make...

44 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Sorry but I was so disappointed we didn't get Lukaku. He could be amazing with a manager who cared for him.

He might not be everyones cuppa tea but he would be great under Sarri.

Sarri would have dropped him by now, he would have had to have smoked all the cigarettes in the world to calm him down trying to watch Rom play his footy.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Sarri would have dropped him by now, he would have had to have smoked all the cigarettes in the world to calm him down trying to watch Rom play his footy.

I never said he would be good at Sarriball.

Hes never had a good 1st touch and his link up play is poor at best

But its one of those cases where the ends justify the means.

I'd take a 3 legged donkey if he could give us 20 goals a season and thats what Lukaku could give us.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

What a turn around from Watford....Spurs proving once again they are all foreplay and no penetration.

You'd be hard pressed to call that foreplay from Spurs yesterday it was aimless fumbling like a teenager having a night with a milf. Although Deli Ali has a lot in common with a woman with ten kids a massive cunt.

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

You'd be hard pressed to call that foreplay from Spurs yesterday it wa aimless fumbling like a teenager having a night with a milf. Although Delli Ali has a lot in common with a woman with ten kids a massive cunt.

The fact they walked into that Watford game with a big fuck off swagger after beating United made it all the more glorious.

Which Big Six Premier League side has the strongest squad?

Chelsea

First XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Morata, Hazard

Second XI: Caballero; Moses, Cahill, Christensen, Palmieri; Barkley, Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek; Willian, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi

The rest: Green, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Piazon, Ampadu

Those of us – myself very much included – who expected little of Chelsea during Maurizio Sarri’s first season were guilty of negligence. This is a squad as deep as it is strong, with a mixture of experienced and promising back-ups in pretty much every position. Any team with two World Cup winners out of the starting XI and a £35million midfielder even more obscured in the distance is doing something right.

In fact, Chelsea surely have the strongest, most versatile midfield in the entire Premier League. The options Sarri has at his disposal ought to be the envy of every other manager. The only position they truly fall short is at centre-forward – yet only Manchester City have scored more goals so far this season.

https://www.football365.com/news/which-big-six-premier-league-side-has-the-strongest-squad

REVEALED Premier League 2018/19: Bookmakers predict end of season table after four matches

https://talksport.com/football/420407/premier-league-table-201819-odds/

10. Wolves are 750/1 to win the Premier League

9. Leicester are 500/1 to win the Premier League

8. Everton are 250/1 to win the Premier League

7. Watford are 200/1 to win the Premier League

6. Arsenal are 50/1 to win the Premier League

5. Manchester United are 40/1 to win the Premier League

4. Tottenham are 16/1 to win the Premier League

3. Chelsea are 10/1 to win the Premier League

2. Liverpool are 2/1 to win the Premier League

1. Manchester City are 4/6 to win the Premier League

On 07/09/2018 at 9:33 AM, Unionjack said:

Which Big Six Premier League side has the strongest squad?

Chelsea

First XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Morata, Hazard

Second XI: Caballero; Moses, Cahill, Christensen, Palmieri; Barkley, Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek; Willian, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi

The rest: Green, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Piazon, Ampadu

Those of us – myself very much included – who expected little of Chelsea during Maurizio Sarri’s first season were guilty of negligence. This is a squad as deep as it is strong, with a mixture of experienced and promising back-ups in pretty much every position. Any team with two World Cup winners out of the starting XI and a £35million midfielder even more obscured in the distance is doing something right.

In fact, Chelsea surely have the strongest, most versatile midfield in the entire Premier League. The options Sarri has at his disposal ought to be the envy of every other manager. The only position they truly fall short is at centre-forward – yet only Manchester City have scored more goals so far this season.

https://www.football365.com/news/which-big-six-premier-league-side-has-the-strongest-squad

Here is an interesting look at depth. I will put together the best teams with NO regular starters (so far)

Chelsea

GK Caballero

CB AC

CB Ampadu

RB Zappacosta

LB Emerson

DMF Drinkwater 

CMF RLC

CMF Fabregas (Barkley has started or I would put him in instead of Drinkwater and shift RLC to DMF)

LW CHO

RW Pedro (as Sarri seems to prefer Willian)

CF Giroud

Man City

GK Claudio Bravo

CB Nicolás Otamendi

CB Eliaquim Mangala

RB Danilo

LB Oleksandr Zinchenko

DMF NONE, they have no true back-up here, Fabian Delph would have to fill in

CMF Phil Foden

AMF Ilkay Gündogan (although he does start too, at times, so a true pick here would be Brahim Díaz)

LW no true backup at LW, they seem to use Sterling there when Sane doesn't play,but in no way is Sterling a back up

RW Bernardo Silva

CF They have only 2 on the squad, but both are WC, and Pep will play them both at same time on occasion,  I will put Aguero down as back-up to Jesus, but it could switch either way

Liverpool

GK Simon Mignolet

CB Joel Matip

CB Dejan Lovren

RB Nathaniel Clyne

LB Alberto Moreno

DMF Fabinho

CMF Jordan Henderson

AMF Adam Lallana

RW Xherdan Shaqiri

LW none, RW massive bust Lazar Markovic was dumped a few days ago from 25 man squad, so they have no true backup here at all

CF Daniel Sturridge

Spurs

GK Michel Vorm

CB Juan Foyth

CB Toby Alderweireld (they play a back 3 at times, and Alderweireld also starts at times in a 2 CB setup, but I place him here as a back-up)

RB Serge Aurier

LB Danny Rose

DMF Victor Wanyama

CMF Harry Winks

AMF Moussa Sissoko

RW Érik Lamela (or Lucas Moura, as they alternate starting)

LW Georges-Kevin N'Koudou

CF Fernando Llorente

Man U

GK Sergio Romero

CB Phil Jones

CB Marcos Rojo

RB Diogo Dalot (I picked him over Darmian, as he is a better player, with huge upside, one of the few really young great players they have)

LB Ashley Young

DMF Marouane Fellaini

CMF Scott McTominay

AMF Andreas Pereira

RW they have no true RWer on the entire roster, I will put Jesse Lingard here

LW Anthony Martial

CF Marcus Rashford

really tough to call this one

Liverpool is fucked in a tonne of positions (CB, LB, AMF, and LW) if starters go down

Spuds are weak in many back-up positions too, other than CB (unless they are playing a back 3 and need to replace, and tbh, 3 good CBs is NOT enough for a 25 man roster), RB, LB, DMF and RW, They are FUCKED if Kane or Alli or Eriksen goes down

City have by far the best pure talent amongst overall non starters, but they have some large holes holes, and are fucked if Fernandinho goes down .......they can still win, but will have to change style a bit I am sure, as they really have no DMF, unless Delph truly is the miracle sub (like how he played LB last year) and can fill in at DMF

Manure have a tonne of bodies to cover and have true firepower in Martial, Lingard, and Rashford, their problem is that some of the starters are bläääää

We have no superstars as backups (other than potentially AC and CHO, but thats future forward looking and not in the scope of this) BUT also have every position filled with a good player (in reality if we lost Kante or Jorginho either one would start at DMF ahead of Drinkwater)

Premier League footballer charged with raping schoolgirl in France

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/12/premier-league-footballer-charged-raping-schoolgirl-france/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

A Premier League footballer has been charged with raping a schoolgirl in France after allegedly lying to police about having sex with the 15-year-old because "he did not want to upset his girlfriend".

The 23-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is currently on bail awaiting trial along with his cousin, who is now 25, over the alleged attack in the southern city of Nimes, a court heard.

Both men, who could face jail terms of up to 15 years, deny charges of raping the unidentified victim, who was found "in tears and deep shock" by school friends after the attack in July 2012, according to legal sources.

There are no immediate restrictions on his playing career, although he is constant touch with detectives and lawyers in France.

She was 15 at the time – the minimum of age of consent in France – and claims she was forced into sex by her assailants, who were then 17 and 19.

Neither is French, but they were on holiday together at a campsite in Aigues-Mortes, which is 30 miles south of Nimes, and close to the Mediterranean coast.

snip

On 9/13/2018 at 2:40 AM, Vesper said:

Really don't want to say this is wrong as if theres truth to it then they need castrating. But with basically kids at that age all sorts of different feelings and emotions come into it.  Even with consent it doesn't take away the feelings that come into effect afterwards and how they come out when talking about it to friends/family if it arises. But this was 8 years previous.