• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

8 hours ago, manpe said:

I know, I mentioned that. But even then, when you spend 100 million on 3 players you expect them to improve you, in reality each of them is bench level at best. We didn't spend our money well enough, we could have done better and still kept net spend around 0 or a bit over. At least one of them could have been genuine starting material that would instantly improve us. It's infuriating to think that we scrimp on players who would actually take us to next level, but then some accountant with flawed football knowledge decides it's totally fine to sanction around 40 million on both Baka and Drinks.

Let's say that you can redo our transfer window, who should we sign ?

20 minutes ago, communicate said:

Let's say that you can redo our transfer window, who should we sign ?

One of Weigl, Fabinho, Melo instead of Drinkwater and Bakayoko and don't let RLC go on loan. BOOM 3x better already.

3 hours ago, Georgy said:

One of Weigl, Fabinho, Melo instead of Drinkwater and Bakayoko and don't let RLC go on loan. BOOM 3x better already.

Weigl will not come cheap because I don't see any reason for Dortmund to sell. We basically need to spend both Drinkwater and Bakayoko money.

We will have 3 player for 2 position in midfield. RLC does not count because he is more of attacking mid, I don't see him playing in midfield 2. So basically if weigl/kante/fabregas got injured we are screwed

I have just seen some of the tackles from the yesterday's Tottenham game. Kane and Alli should have been sent off without a shadow of a doubt. Disgusting tackles. But hey, these two are English and media's darlings. They can get away with a murder... Alli is one hell of a dirty bastard.

26 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I have just seen some of the tackles from the yesterday's Tottenham game. Kane and Alli should have been sent off without a shadow of a doubt. Disgusting tackles. But hey, these two are English and media's darlings. They can get away with a murder... Alli is one hell of a dirty bastard.

Can't wait to see them cry over it when they get sent off for something similar at the WC next year.

Laughing at Mourinho. He is accusing Man City players of going down too easily and diving, while his 'men' are among the biggest cheats in England. At least they play some magnificent stuff. Yet another win for them while playing an awful, awful football. Oh how I would love to finish above them.

8 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Laughing at Mourinho. He is accusing Man City players of going down too easily and diving, while his 'men' are among the biggest cheats in England. At least they play some magnificent stuff. Yet another win for them while playing an awful, awful football. Oh how I would love to finish above them.

We will.. finish above them that is. Mourinho must be tearing his hair out over what Pep ie doing at City. 

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

We will.. finish above them that is. Mourinho must be tearing his hair out over what Pep ie doing at City. 

Indeed! It is his second season, his team is winning despite not playing football at all, yet he is way, way behind. He cannot even complain that the opponent is a defensive team (like he was complaining ridiculously last year about us....) so he is getting more desperate. Finishing above him would be just perfect.

So, we are at Everton next weekend and the 4 teams directly below us play each other - Arsenal v Liverpool and Burnley v Spurs.

What are the odds of us screwing up against Big Sam and then see Arsenal/Liverpool and Spurs make up ground on us? :chai:

4 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Spurs players are dirty cunts, everytime we play them they try to kick us off the park, that 15/16 game at the bridge was a fucking disgrace, i will never understand how any of their players didnt get sent off, but thank God Leicester won the title and not those cunts.

16 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Ali is the darling of england. He had two stamps against City only yellow, and you simply cannot touch him

When I watch city against Spurs, it is just ridiculous that Ederson passing is better than most of our player.

He started multiple counters by kicking the ball straight to Sterling from his own box and it was so good I thought it was a coincidence before He did it again 

18 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Their nationality has nothing to do with it. Bad decisions happen but are highlighted anyway. There is an anti English tone to some posts which, in my view, betray the same bias, in the opposite direction, of which they accuse others.

Ali is a red card waiting to happen. He is a limited player who makes the most of what ability he does have to produce some effective domestic performances. At international level however his lack of quality is regularly exposed.