The English Football Thread

Steve

Some "fear" City improvement but I welcome it. 

They raised the bar and it means we will have to improve big big time. Same for other teams.

Overall it will make PL more quality and give us better chances in CL. 

Im sure we wouldnt be near as good in 2005 if it wasnt for how good United, Pool and Arsenal were qt that time. 

If this goes according to plan with top teams improving, City just launched start of english domination in CL in the coming years.

PL was poor for last few years and you can see how massively our results in CL have dropped. League is getting back up. 

Competition will force us in becoming a better team, I hope the club understands that and will make it happen. 

Last summer we won title and I somehow get it we didnt improve the team that much. But if we dont do it next summer after seeing how far ahead City went, I will start worrying abit.

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

28 minutes ago, communicate said:

Harry Kane is such a fantastic modern no 9. I have to agree with Conte when he said he is his dream striker for his system

Would love him on our team. Offer the boy triple what he is getting at the Spurs, and just get him over here. 

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

Would love him on our team. Offer the boy triple what he is getting at the Spurs, and just get him over here. 

I am happy with Morata. Yes I think Kane is better but our problem right now is not taking chances but more of creating chances.