The English Football Thread

Steve

Gotta laugh at United. What will Mourinho moan about this time?

Considering the fact that we didn't improve our squad in the summer, a second place at this stage of the season is a very good result regardless of how big the gap is between us and City. Hats off to Conte who's overachieving with this squad yet again.

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Mourinho was absolutely seething as he was walking off. 😂

The commentary team here on NBC were spot on in their analysis of José and this United team. Exactly the same as it was for us when he was here. It looks like José coaches up a defense brilliantly (and United have certainly been solid at the back) but simply does not train extensively in attacking moves and flowing football. He just sets his teams out to be solid at the back and hope the flair players (Hazard in our case) would pull out some magic. He just kind of lets the attackers do what they want without any patterns of play,

He's starting to look a bit stale and dated in his approach. If this continues, I wonder how long the United fans will accept it. 

I could not wait to listen to Mourinho after the match. Well, the first sentence and already blaming the ref for not giving a penalty. Then going back a complaining about decisions in the recent games. And finally, after all those digs at other managers who mentioned some injuries or suspensions, he is crying he has a lot of players injured and that he does not have a proper squad. Thank you :D 

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Mourinho going to United was the best thing that could happen to one of our biggest rivals. Hope he goes ahead with his one dimensional approach and buys Willian in the summer and does us a big favor.

I dont mind him staying. We just need an upgrade IF we can tenpt one to join us.

5 hours ago, Georgy said:

Mourinho going to United was the best thing that could happen to one of our biggest rivals. Hope he goes ahead with his one dimensional approach and buys Willian in the summer and does us a big favor.

With Lingard and Rashford being ahead of Martial in the pecking order, we should push hard for Martial. 

So much more talented than both Rashford and Lingard, but stuck on the bench. 

Ah, it would be the dream scenario. 

3 hours ago, Thor said:

With Lingard and Rashford being ahead of Martial in the pecking order, we should push hard for Martial. 

Martial will leave for sure according to what most of the fans on RedCafe say. Instead of wasting so much money on Lukaku he should've played Martial centrally.

6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Just saw that offside error from Pogba, what an absolute idiot lol.

Has a fart for a brain, that ball was going in, but some players are just plain dumb and have no awareness. There are so many players out there with massive amounts of talent, but brainless as fuck. Pogba and Lukaku first that come in mind atm, they simply look like those buddies you go out in town, place is full of hot chicks and they make a fool of themselves by simply opening their mouth. 

The story that I heard is that this United squad is simply not good enough and mou is not backed by the board. Lol, unites signed pogba n lukaku, without having to sell anybody significant. Two massive investments in two consecutive years. Overall their squad is better than us, they have underperformed in the 1st half of the season. 

6 hours ago, Thor said:

i really dont understand why peeps font like Martial. The lads very young but got alot of tallent. Plus hes got 9 goals and 5 assists so far. I dont think hes very happy there or with Mou really. After apparently calling Mou a Bitch after he subbed him at gooners after assisting Lingard with ahat neat little flick. And of course giving his shirt number to Ibra when he joined up.

But looks like RM have him as standby if they cant get Kane. Rather they get Martial than Eden tho eh lol

Pogba is just ghosting through games and like I have said before, this United team lacks flair. Too many middle of the road players...Jones, Smalling, Herrera, Young, Mikywhatshisface, Rojo, Shaw, Blind and I could go on. Mata is finished, Zlatan is a walking mess now, Lindelof has done nothing at all and Lukaku has been rank poor. Jose needs to spend 500M to put right that team and the fat of it needs to go on a whole new back 4.