• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I have feeling Kane will end up in City...they will pay 200m for him if necessary once Aguero leaves...

I am curious to see what wil happen with some Spurs players after the season. They will have a look at their former team mate Walker who left te 'family atmosphere' and won a League title at the very least, while they still have nothing to raise in their hands. Especially if they don't make the top four and will miss out on the CL football.

I think that the best thing about this season is that it is City playing this brand of football and not United, Liverpool or Arsenal. For the vast majority of PL fans, myself included, City let's face it are a bit irrelevant, they are nobody's arch rivals, not even United's dare I say. But if this was United, Liverpool or Arsenal having this kind of season I think I'd have only watched 90 mins of PL every round when Chelsea was playing and then completely disconnected myself from any PL action/news/forum etc. until Chelsea's next match. 

Petr Cech is still waiting for his 200th clean sheet in the Premier League. Arsenal still have to play WBA away before they face us, but I would not be surprised if he actually manages to reach the milestone against Chelsea - the club where he got the majority of his clean sheets :ph34r:

They'll probably now go on and score a winner after I say this, but my word are United boring! That first 10 or so matches when they were blowing away the cannon fodder of the league looks like ages ago.