• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

44 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They don't really have a glaring weakness at the moment. They have a couple of areas that the other top sides can target (Blind, Jones if he keeps his place, and using pace against Matic) but against these smaller sides like West Ham, Swansea, and basically every side below the top 6-7 they'll probably dominate. The talent gap is colossal.

Their starting XI isn't any more impressive than City/Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal but with the way Mou sets his teams out tactically is what makes them scary.

I agree that our starting 11 is maybe not far behind United but as a squad United is way above us even last season. Plus it is United, Pogba should have gotten a red card but nope nothing.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we don't win the league this season, hope City do it. Can't stand United or anyone else winning it!

Before I would have rather United or City over Liverpool, Yids and Arsenal but now.... now Jose is there, I wan't anyone but Yids and those wankers to win it after getting Lukaku in the nanner ghey did and then getting Matic from us.

I think so far it is going to be United and City for the title.

The reason is , if you are a top 6 beside those two, if you have midfield problem in your squad you cannot just broke world transfer record without selling anybody, have a striking problem bring a 30+ striker with massive salary for one year rental and you fail yet you can repeat the same crazy spending next season.

City was dominating early last season and look what happened to them, 15 points behind us will 11 worse goal difference.

Yet everyone will continue to make their knee jerk predictions in hopes they can say "SEE! I TOLD YOU SO! ALL THE WAY BACK IN AUGUST!!!"

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

so no foul or red card for Arsenal after that 2 footed lunge on Pieters? if it was a Chelsea player the referee would not have hesitated, no consistency whatsoever from the refs, what a joke.

There were some ridiculous unpunished tackles in the Southampton-West Ham match as well. I don't know what's going on, but I've never seen Premier League referees this inconsistent before.

The FA need to bring all of their Premier League referees in and find a way to be more consistent. One of the problems is the rules are so dependent on the referees interpretation, it's bound to be inconsistent. The biggest issue with that is the FA is scared to take retroactive action for fear of undermining their referees. Makes no sense.