• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Twentys Plenty this weekend. Wet ham charging £95 :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34398908

Why would they care if there's 96% attendance every year ?

Especially it has nothing to do with Chelsea if I read something like this :

"

Chelsea sold a higher percentage of tickets for their home games than any club in England last season.

Stamford Bridge – a ground the Premier League champions are planning to redevelop – was at 99.8 per cent capacity on average during Chelsea's march to the title."

What is with all this "fans are priced out" and yet there's so high attendance ? I may be missing something here.

Do fans plan to stop going to stadiums for their protests to mean something ?

"

Chelsea sold a higher percentage of tickets for their home games than any club in England last season.

Stamford Bridge – a ground the Premier League champions are planning to redevelop – was at 99.8 per cent capacity on average during Chelsea's march to the title."

What is with all this "fans are priced out" and yet there's so high attendance ? I may be missing something here.

Its away games.

"

It means the average working man can no longer afford to go. They have been priced out and when you take into consideration train and tube fares something to eat and a few pints that makes for an expensive day out. What you will never see again at football is teenagers going as a group of mates. It's a long time ago but when i first started going regularly in the late 70's there would be 10 to 15 of us because it was cheap (before Bates !) .This would be the same up and down the country. If you compare the prices of the cinema, pop concerts and the theatre to football since the Premier League started while they have all increased in price football has gone up about 500% compared to the others.

Anyway here's Chelsea beating Leeds 4-0 in 1972 just look how young the fans are during the pitch invasions.

https://youtu.be/-YSaN-oKtXo

This is why tend to go to cup games.Home premier league prices are mental add on up of that train tickets about 80 odd quid a time

Fans are being priced out.it won't change however as they sell out.Why sell for cheaper if the crazy priced tickets still go

Oooo international break..look forward to it.the last one did sod all for our form so meh that it's coming