The English Football Thread

Steve

Not gonna lie, idk what would be worse. Arsenal Fans gloating about back to back FA Cup Titles like their gonna take over the league soon, or the Cinderella story of the Late Great Stevie G leaving out an FA Cup Champion :mouthclosed::mouthclosed:

serious? no question mate

picture gerrard lifting the cup at wembley

let that image sink in for a bit

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Two of the biggest myths in English football right now are playing for the same team......Di Maria and Falcao.

Really looking forward to watching United tale on Arsenal tonight.

I also think Arsenal will beat them.

Right on the money :blue scalf:

Too much average shite in the team that's why. Fellaini, Jones, Evans, Valencia, Smalling, and Young. I'd even stick Herrera, Blind and Rojo in there....The signing of Falcao was one that was to get the fans on side too, who is proving an astronomical disaster. Rooney is in and out and even De Gea must be thinking 'What the fuck am I doing here'

Last night went with the script for me, United just looking as bad as they have been all season.

There are people in this day and age that believe getting red faced and screaming is excellent leadership. Wayne Rooney was, is and never will be a man worthy of being a captain. Whether for club or country, that man with the armband will inspire naught.

There are quite a few instances where clubs and indeed businesses (same thing), put a loud mouthed liability in a responsible position thinking it will solve their behaviour. I would like to see the bindippers make Ballotelli captain :D

Back to Rooney, I dont know why he doesnt bring his own whistle for games...

Not gonna lie, idk what would be worse. Arsenal Fans gloating about back to back FA Cup Titles like their gonna take over the league soon, or the Cinderella story of the Late Great Stevie G leaving out an FA Cup Champion :mouthclosed::mouthclosed:

I'll take Arsenal over Liverpool ANYTIME. At least they don't have all the paper up their asses, so you don't have to read about it everyday for the rest of your life.

Too much average shite in the team that's why. Fellaini, Jones, Evans, Valencia, Smalling, and Young. I'd even stick Herrera, Blind and Rojo in there....The signing of Falcao was one that was to get the fans on side too, who is proving an astronomical disaster. Rooney is in and out and even De Gea must be thinking 'What the fuck am I doing here'

Last night went with the script for me, United just looking as bad as they have been all season.

You're forgetting the biggest disaster of them all, Dive Maria. Go have a look at redcafe, majority would take Nani back over him.