The English Football Thread

Steve

You're forgetting the biggest disaster of them all, Dive Maria. Go have a look at redcafe, majority would take Nani back over him.

I mentioned him previously he's having a complete shocker.

Bigger mess than my back garden.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

There are quite a few instances where clubs and indeed businesses (same thing), put a loud mouthed liability in a responsible position thinking it will solve their behaviour. I would like to see the bindippers make Ballotelli captain :D

Back to Rooney, I dont know why he doesnt bring his own whistle for games...

Steve Bulmer - Microsoft :)

I don't get how Daley Blind is playing for Man United.

If people think Mikel is bad for playing 'backwards' passes then holy fuck thank god we didn't seem remotely interested in Daley Blind, the amount of times he looked like he might go for a raking pass or even a 20 meter pass forward then took 2 or 3 more touches and played a pass back to Chris Smalling or someone was frightening. I can see why United fans might boo sometimes when they do things like that but they really are morons when they were being pressed and had to go backwards the amount of booing was crazy, they really are stupid ungrateful cunts. Also Ander Herrera is probably never going to be a regular there, he was one of their best players but van Gaal subbed him and kept Blind on?? His great CV and philosophy? Spending about £150m on players? Hilarious.

Probably it's not the best time to ask with all the emotions after yesterday but is there any chance the FA will move the Leicester game to an early date. Maybe during the FA Cup Semi-Finals weekend?

EDIT: Oops. I checked. We play United then.

Lol sterling is the dumbest person if he moves to bayern or real.

Have fun battling ribery + robben or Bale + Ronaldo

Robbery are aging, on a slow but certain decline. I always wondered who they are gonna replace them with.

But I don't think either Real or Madrid will sign Sterling as of yet. IMO he will move within England. Why not try a bid ourselves. His contract runs till 2017 and he is at the age of 20 already better than most of our attacking mids.