The English Football Thread

Steve

Wow never thought I'd be cheering for Arsenal this much, especially against a team Frank plays for. Arsenal did us a huge service today and I thought Coquelin, Bellerin, Cazorla were amazing. Arsenal were set up very nicely, with good one touch football and counter attacking, I think this is how Arsenal should be set up to play against harder teams in the Champions League.

There's a saying, "an enemy of an enemy, is a friend".

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

To tell you the truth, i just knew it. The all week im thinking this is the day we're expanding our gap (though i feard about our own game). City most of the time have a hard time against Arsenal, and without Yaya, after they draw against Everton and Arsenal looked good in recent weeks, i thought it will happen.

He was in Italy, you know another country, and another league. And it was luck that we drew Inter.

Brain cells eh?

Ha ha.

The CL meant so much to us back then, Roman had sacked Jose, we felt bad, no CL for us after 6 years of struggle and bad luck so at the end of the day, a Chelsea legend kicked Chelsea's ass no matter where he was. It was bad and Lamps' case is worse but calling him Judas after all these years makes you sound like a spoiled brat with limited memory.

Definitely the match against Manchester City in the January 31 can be a blow on the table, maybe definitive, for us in Premier League.

Also, win that game would allow us to have greater margin of error in Premier League and we could rotate our players and give them physical rest. Maybe Zouma can win more matches in Premier League and win much experience ... Maybe ...

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! + 5 !!

CHELSEA! CHELSEA! CHELSEA!

Ha ha.

The CL meant so much to us back then, Roman had sacked Jose, we felt bad, no CL for us after 6 years of struggle and bad luck so at the end of the day, a Chelsea legend kicked Chelsea's ass no matter where he was. It was bad and Lamps' case is worse but calling him Judas after all these years makes you sound like a spoiled brat with limited memory.

Mourinho is not Lampard, he isn't Mr Chelsea like him and JT, never was.

Lampard moved to our sole direct rival in the title race and then tried to pull the wool over our eyes, and this is the man who marketed himself as someone who cared about the club.

Far from unpredictable for me. I did expect Arsenal to man up and steal some points as I mentioned some days earlier in this thread. However I didn't except that they would be that good and even keep a clean sheet. Well done Wenger, finally discovered the appropriate tactics.

I know we are five points ahead of City right now (with a chance to go eight clear in two weeks) but we could really do with not getting carried away just yet. That cushion is vital heading into the game but long way to go still. We have lost an eight-point lead once, we could lose another (albeit five) if we aren't careful.