• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

On a side note, its good that United have got these new signings BEFORE facing any of City, Liverpool or Everton.

Would have been disappointed if one of the other top teams had already faced and taken advantage of United in their weakened state...

The over the top reaction about Utd was bit of a joke it was against Qpr, FFS!!

The headlines are ridiculous, all this awesome UTD, they've found their spark, it's pathetic

Ah well I've decided to try not worry about other teams and focus on us and our games

i understand Redknapp is considered to be a good manager in England, they wanted him to be the coach of the national team, but i really think he's awful. Never saw his team defending. its like he throws a ball and says 'play'. He's the manager of QPR for 2-3 seasons and they always look like shit and he cant change that for a bit, with all of their quite nice names they bring in they keep looking like there's no one coaching them. Exactly like Pardew in Newcastle. i like the fact there is more teams with nice squads like them, but with those managers they look pathtic.

i understand Redknapp is considered to be a good manager in England, they wanted him to be the coach of the national team, but i really think he's awful. Never saw his team defending. its like he throws a ball and says 'play'. He's the manager of QPR for 2-3 seasons and they always look like shit and he cant change that for a bit, with all of their quite nice names they bring in they keep looking like there's no one coaching them. Exactly like Pardew in Newcastle. i like the fact there is more teams with nice squads like them, but with those managers they look pathtic.

Redknapp is so overrated. Other than winning the FA Cup with Portsmouth, his career has been pretty average...

If QPR don't get relegated this season, they will be very lucky...

As for Newcastle....what can you say about them? They gave Alan Pardew an 8 year contract last season...which makes no sense

Apparently Blind is the second coming of Redondo.. All I saw him do is play passes to the nearest player under 0 pressure and recover a few balls because of some terrible play by QPR. I've seen Carrick and Arteta put in much better performances and they didn't get anywhere near this kind of praise.. Mikel can do what Blind did.

Di Maria and Herrera were far more impressive. So was Rooney.

Apparently Blind is the second coming of Redondo.. All I saw him do is play passes to the nearest player under 0 pressure and recover a few balls because of some terrible play by QPR. I've Carrick and Arteta put in much better performances and they didn't anywhere near this kind of praise.. Mikel can do what Blind did.

Di Maria and Herrera were far more impressive. So was Rooney.

And the same people were saying Costa was gonna flop, after winning the Spanish league and reaching the CL finals. These muppets come in (not only Blind, but also Rojo and Herrera) having proven nothing at the top level, they play one decent game against whatever that QPR side was, and Hallelujah!!

Edit: Di Maria is a monster, don't get me wrong.

And the same people were saying Costa was gonna flop, after winning the Spanish league and reaching the CL finals. These muppets come in (not only Blind, but also Rojo and Herrera) having proven nothing at the top level, they play one decent game against whatever that QPR side was, and Hallelujah!!

Edit: Di Maria is a monster, don't get me wrong.

It's fine. I hope they're favourites for the title now.

Media wankfest over United will continue for at least another 2 weeks since they have another relegation candidate side this weekend. Wish they were playing a top side to bring everyone back down to Earth. Now they'll probably go out and hammer Leicester and the usual 10 United articles on every front page will become 15.

Media wankfest over United will continue for at least another 2 weeks since they have another relegation candidate side this weekend. Wish they were playing a top side to bring everyone back down to Earth. Now they'll probably go out and hammer Leicester and the usual 10 United articles on every front page will become 15.

Leicester will be a very tough game for them.

Leiceser have been rather good this term and let's not forget, they drew with Everton and Arsenal, beat Stoke at the Britannia and gave us a major scare as well (despite their defeat). Expecting them to give United more of a challenge than the useless QPR did yesterday.