The English Football Thread

Steve

Leicester will be a very tough game for them.

Leiceser have been rather good this term and let's not forget, they drew with Everton and Arsenal, beat Stoke at the Britannia and gave us a major scare as well (despite their defeat). Expecting them to give United more of a challenge than the useless QPR did yesterday.

Eh. Not so convinced, guys.

I can see a pretty comfortable 3 or 4-1.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Leicester away isn't the same as QPR home, not even close. I expect them to struggle more. I'm not saying they can't win, they could, I'm just saying it won't be a cake walk like QPR. They were handful in their first half against us when we were playing home. They're not a side other will shove around. You want to win points off of them you have to earn them. I don't see them getting relegated if they keep their current level.

Rio Ferdinand with a 'tell all' book that only the likes of Peter Andre and Katie Price would be proud of if the excerpts are anything to go by. Disrespectful bellend, as always. The tweeting camel needs to fuck off.

This made me laugh daily mails website

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/premierleague/article-2756167/Diego-Costa-Co-mustn-t-carried-away-Chelsea-s-perfect-start.html

Calm down Chelsea fans... Only twice in the past decade have the top team after four games gone on to win the Premier League

In a weekend where the rest of last season's top four - Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool - all dropped points, Chelsea fans could be forgiven for a bit of crowing. Diego Costa's hat-trick inspired the 4-2 win over Swansea which put the Blues top of the Premier League, with the maximum 12 points from their four games so far. However, the last ten years suggest Chelsea fans shouldn't count their chickens just yet.

Hahah is this not the same paper saying how incredible Utd are after just ONE WIN??

Who also said we have been saying anything???

Good old RAWK... :0)

Re: General Chelsea Thread

« Reply #1794 on: September 14, 2014, 08:43:36 AM »

Was there any reason why we didn't try to sign Costa again this summer?

c*nts attract c*nts mate. There was no way he would come here.

Re: General Chelsea Thread
« Reply #1800 on: September 14, 2014, 11:16:05 AM »
Do Chelsea just pay massive agent fees (maybe under the table for fpp) to get these players. Same goes for some of these youth players that end up there

Have you 'bought' into the United wankfest? :ph34r:

:lol:

I do think they very well may "do a Liverpool" but finish 3rd rather than 2nd. If they don't finish in the top 4 with that squad and 1 game a week for most of the season then Van Gaal should resign and never show his face again.

This made me laugh daily mails website

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/premierleague/article-2756167/Diego-Costa-Co-mustn-t-carried-away-Chelsea-s-perfect-start.html

Calm down Chelsea fans... Only twice in the past decade have the top team after four games gone on to win the Premier League

In a weekend where the rest of last season's top four - Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool - all dropped points, Chelsea fans could be forgiven for a bit of crowing. Diego Costa's hat-trick inspired the 4-2 win over Swansea which put the Blues top of the Premier League, with the maximum 12 points from their four games so far. However, the last ten years suggest Chelsea fans shouldn't count their chickens just yet.

Hahah is this not the same paper saying how incredible Utd are after just ONE WIN??

Who also said we have been saying anything???

And guess who did it twice in the past...don't know what they're trying to convey from that article.