• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

This is the exact kind of game United needed to build up some confidence in them. Its a shame QPR are so shit because had it been a different opponent, LVG's winless streak could have easily continued.

DC19 could have scored a double hat trick against them,heck even Mikel would have scored!

you should watch fabregas and Costa sometime

I would say that Di Maria is tied with Hazard as the most talented and gifted player in the league.

Both are utterly unplayable (like Hazard was yesterday) when playing well.

I would say that Di Maria is tied with Hazard as the most talented and gifted player in the league.

Both are utterly unplayable (like Hazard was yesterday) when playing well.

Sorry but hazard is more talented and gifted especially in terms of decision making and scoring. Dimaria is just at his peak but once hazard has more consistency, they wouldn't be in the same conversation.

They had 70% possession so they were not tested at all in defense. We'll see how they fare against teams that puts pressure pressing and force them to defend.

They have no European football so I think they'll enjoy liverpool's advantage last season of having a full week to rest and practice opposition tactics, so they might knick fourth spot.

But the distance between them and us/ mancity is too much for them to pose any threat to the title.

"Would love to see a mock image of Mourinho saying "How am I doing boss?" with Roman smiling down at him.

I would probably piss myself laughing"..... sorry to post this again but does anyone have the original cartoon (link) the scousers made ?

I cannot believe how much hype and bull shit surrounded united today, it was as if today was their first game of the season and the media after the game was nothing short of laughable..

This media wank fest for Manure is good. let them have it let'em believe they beat the fucking Barca not the fact that QPR is the shitest football team in prem ATM which come end of the league they will go back to where they really belong! I even encourage it! Does us a lot of good.