• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Atleast we are playing a top class player in Mata's place when he doesn't play.

Moyes is playing Young, Valencia, Welbeck, Fellaini and Cleverly higher than Nani and Kagawa in the pecking order. That's like us in 11/12 benching Mata and persisting with Kalou, Anelka and Malouda, imagine this forum if that happened?

In Gollum i trust.

Kevin Pietersen @KP24

Howard Webb is going to substitute himself soon.. He must be hating this!

KEVIN PIETERSEN ACTUALLY TWEETED THIS! LOL! Would never have imagined a major cricketing star to tweet that.

(for Non-cricket fans he's a major Chelsea fan)

If not us, I'd MUCH rather City win the title than United.

Same!Espically after last week once again a dive..penalty given.The smugness of their fans just urgh!!!!Having a go at us for the way we played against them.Your meant to get around the defence!!Bleeeh

We have a brilliant chance of winning the League, both Manchester clubs have struggled so far this season (City loss to Cardiff and fortunate draw vs Stoke and poor performance v Hull). Moreover, we have an experienced manager who has won this league twice (comfortably).

Jose won PL many moons ago. Currently, he has a brand new project on. Somehow, I have not figured out what is the project . Have you ?

For me if it's not us, it's anybody but United.

for me not Liverpool.United....not Arsenal...Spurs not thats really likely so leaves City lol.They're just kinda of there.It isnt spoken about for years if they win and dont have the paper going on and on and on and on so much about it