• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You're a mod? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can this place get any cliquier?

Of course really great members like TorontoChelsea aren't cool enough/talk about ban hammers enough....fuck it, let's just make Bushman admin and be done with it. :clown::clown:

Of course really great members like TorontoChelsea aren't cool enough/talk about ban hammers enough....fuck it, let's just make Bushman admin and be done with it. :clown::clown:

One day, for your sake; whatever makes you a grouchy grouch jogs out of your life.

How about if we were to make you the official clown here ? :getin:

One day, for your sake; whatever makes you a grouchy grouch jogs out of your life.

Not grouchy, just sad to this this community going the way it has. Other mods/admins have expressed similar concerns (then deleted said concerns when someone has engaged them on the issue :rolleyes: ) but I don't accuse them of being grouchy.

Might have been nice for more mature members of this community to have been given more power and try and turn the ship around.

Not grouchy, just sad to this this community going the way it has. Other mods/admins have expressed similar concerns (then deleted said concerns when someone has engaged them on the issue :rolleyes: ) but I don't accuse them of being grouchy.

Might have been nice for more mature members of this community to have been given more power and try and turn the ship around.

What ship to turn around & you could do it ? :clown:

Well, it seems like you have a problem with this decision. Take it up with the higher ups, I didn't reach out and grab this position. I was entrusted to help making this place a better place and I aim to do that. However, you seem to have other ideas, spouting out a passive-aggressive whinge whenever the opportunity arises. Mate, do me, yourself and everyone else a favour and have a look at yourself; I'd rank your self-righteousness high up in the ranks as one of the reasons this 'community is going the way it is'.

And now look at what you've started. You've dragged yourself and myself into a petty squabble. I'm done right now, if you want to continue do so in the PM system, no need to pollute this topic further.

Well, it seems like you have a problem with this decision. Take it up with the higher ups, I didn't reach out and grab this position. I was entrusted to help making this place a better place and I aim to do that. However, you seem to have other ideas, spouting out a passive-aggressive whinge whenever the opportunity arises. Mate, do me, yourself and everyone else a favour and have a look at yourself; I'd rank your self-righteousness high up in the ranks as one of the reasons this 'community is going the way it is'.

And now look at what you've started. You've dragged yourself and myself into a petty squabble. I'm done right now, if you want to continue do so in the PM system, no need to pollute this topic further.

A. If you must use terms like 'passive-aggressive' then use them correctly. I'm being quite straightforward with what I'm saying.

B. I haven't been around here this much lately precisely because a lot of the better members have contributed less, so quite why I'm being blamed for the state of the website I'm not sure.

C. I'm happy to take this to PMs, or face to face. But if you young mods/admins can't take criticism and then act on it, I'm not sure what the point is.

A. If you must use terms like 'passive-aggressive' then use them correctly. I'm being quite straightforward with what I'm saying.

B. I haven't been around here this much lately precisely because a lot of the better members have contributed less, so quite why I'm being blamed for the state of the website I'm not sure.

C. I'm happy to take this to PMs, or face to face. But if you young mods/admins can't take criticism and then act on it, I'm not sure what the point is.

No you are being passive aggressive. You are beating around the bush, instead of saying that you flat out dislike me you hide behind a veil of superiority only implying what you mean.

I don't care if aren't around here often, if anything that's a good thing.

Face to face? Well I can't afford a ticket to England, but you are more than welcome to hike it to Brisbane and speak with me face to face. You can crash on my couch.

Geez man you talk about maturity all the time, but you sure do take this internet business seriously.

No you are being passive aggressive. You are beating around the bush, instead of saying that you flat out dislike me you hide behind a veil of superiority only implying what you mean.

Face to face? Well I can't afford a ticket to England, but you are more than welcome to hike it to Brisbane and speak with me face to face. You can crash on my couch.

I don't dislike you though. If I did, I'd tell you like I've told other members to their face (or in PM at least).

I just think this site has a lot of potential but is becoming bogged down and the really good contributors (they know who they are) are contributing less and less. It's becoming harder and harder to find compelling, interesting posts to respond to and that simply wasn't the case 6 months ago.

Now if you don't agree with that then fine, we can agree to disagree. But another admin (Alex) made a thread about the very same thing yesterday and swiftly deleted it when a discussion about it broke out (a discussion on a discussion board.....whodathunk?).

I think this forum is becoming nothing more than a chat board for a select few members who are happy to hound off people who don't fit in with their thinking, and that thinking has a very adolescent snark to it. You might think it's a good thing that I'm not around here but some people seem to like the views and comments I offer on minor subjects, like Chelsea Football Club.

But hey, if you don't want me around I believe you have new powers you can try out, or you can simply ask me. And you're more than welcome to crash on my sofa as other members of this site have when they've come to Chelsea matches.

Gentlemen, allow me to settle this argument for you. Moderator appointments are the responsibility of the staff alone. You, as a member have absolutely no say in who becomes mod unless the staff put it out for a vote. We choose the moderators on a bunch of criteria like the duration he has been here, his warning record, what we think of him, his time zone..etc Spike has been lined up for this for a long time, probably before you even joined, and he completely deserves this from the perspective of the forum staff here.

There you go, end of discussion. Now let's get back on topic, please.

Gentlemen, allow me to settle this argument for you. Moderator appointments are the responsibility of the staff alone. You, as a member have absolutely no say in who becomes mod unless the staff put it out for a vote. We choose the moderators on a bunch of criteria like the duration he has been here, his warning record, what we think of him, his time zone..etc Spike has been lined up for this for a long time, probably before you even joined, and he completely deserves this from the perspective of the forum staff here.

There you go, end of discussion. Now let's get back on topic, please.

You realise that this is the point though.

If you want the older contributors who aren't part of the cool gang to just fuck off then tell them. A few already have.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/429926/Napoli-step-up-Robert-Lewandowski-interest-in-bid-to-see-off-Chelsea-Man-Utd-and-Bayern

Not sure how reliable the source is...but if Lewa's available*...he'd be a pretty nice signing.

*I still think he's off to Bayern...but if he decided to change his mind, I'd love to see him at Chelsea

I'm wondering if it's because of our physical preparation that seems to be only good for big players, all players with pace seems with a few exception to lose their pace at Chelsea. The defense sitting deep and slow play from the back doesn't help either.

And playing with Ivanovic and cole as fullback doesn't help either. Azpi playing last year helped a lot on the right side, Ramires playing as central midfield and drifting more to the right also helped.

On the left, they were often no midfielders in support of Cole and Hazard.

So far, the last three years, only under Benitez we looked quite good in offense and had some dynamism in the team, the defense pushing quite high and not looking ultra vulnerable like under AVB who playerd lot of older players.

Mou plays fast counter attacking football that is ideal for strikers/wingers.

So he will fix this. Our game has been too slow for years, so just like spain is so slow, our strikers will suffer like spain strikers.

Benitez actually evolves his game around the attacking midfielder, (gerrad, mata, now hamsik)

So its actually mourinho(especially in his 2nd seasons) and klopp and scolari (brazil) that play fast(intercept and counter) game that is perfect for strikers.