• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Nice, our record with Atkinson as ref is very good. He took charge of both our wins against Arsenal last season if I'm not mistaken.

He reffed the game at the Bridge, at the Emirates it was someone else.

Both games had 2 shit decisions.

Koscielny should have been sent off in the 1st and Sceszney in the 2nd.

Also Atkinson should have sent off Sceszney in the 5-3 match at the Bridge in the 11/12 season.

Lol, me too...

You get talksport in Canada?

we can get it online at talksport.com or through a radio app that allows us to listen to radio stations abroad...

i listen to it when im doing some light home-work that doesnt need much concentration. :D

edit: also, got a friend who's a gunner he was so pissed off from the match he threw his remote at the TV and broke both of them. hahaha shit had me dieing.

Also Atkinson should have sent off Sceszney in the 5-3 match at the Bridge in the 11/12 season.

Talking out of your ass again, it seems. If you're going to complain, at least go through the trouble of getting your facts straight.

Our record with Martin Atkinson (20 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses) is way better than with any other active English referee and there's nothing you can say to make this any less true. Unlike you think, it was in fact Atkinson who took charge of both our wins against Arsenal last season and the one who officiated the 3-5 in 2011 was Andre Marriner. So far Atkinson has refereed two of our games against Manchester United and both of them have resulted in a Chelsea win, the latter of which even involved a very dodgy game-winning penalty awarded to Chelsea following a 'challenge' on Yuri Zhirkov. Also, he's the one who awarded Mata's ghost goal in the 5-1 FA Cup semi-final win over Tottenham. I could go on but I have a feeling everyone got the point already and I'm not one to keep repeating myself to make my intentions clear.

Source: http://www.thechels.co.uk/analysis/referees/?ref=ATKINSON,MARTIN

Feel free to browse through the referee analysis on that site and come back when you can come up with someone who from our perspective would've been a better choice for next Monday's game.

Talking out of your ass again, it seems. If you're going to complain, at least go through the trouble of getting your facts straight.

Our record with Martin Atkinson (20 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses) is way better than with any other active English referee and there's nothing you can say to make this any less true. Unlike you think, it was in fact Atkinson who took charge of both our wins against Arsenal last season and the one who officiated the 3-5 in 2011 was Andre Marriner. So far Atkinson has refereed two of our games against Manchester United and both of them have resulted in a Chelsea win, the latter of which even involved a very dodgy game-winning penalty awarded to Chelsea following a 'challenge' on Yuri Zhirkov. Also, he's the one who awarded Mata's ghost goal in the 5-1 FA Cup semi-final win over Tottenham. I could go on but I have a feeling everyone got the point already and I'm not one to keep repeating myself to make my intentions clear.

Source: http://www.thechels.co.uk/analysis/referees/?ref=ATKINSON,MARTIN

Feel free to browse through the referee analysis on that site and come back when you can come up with someone who from our perspective would've been a better choice for next Monday's game.

It wasn't dodgy, it was a clear penalty.

United fans can kick and scream all they want, but Chris Smalling stuck his leg out when he shouldn't, that's inexperience for you, it's going to happen. Zhirkov went down easy but he was still fouled.

It's something you would give a free kick for no? How many times does Hazard get free kicks for those challenges? Exactly!

If you give a free kick for it then you give a penalty for it, that's the way it works.

I can't remember that I must admit.

However first game against them last season was at the Emirates, Torres scored to make it 1-0

And just after Sagna took Bertrand down in the box, and it was a clear penalty, he pulled him down or jumped on him but I know it was ridiculous how it wasn't a penalty. Anyway then Mata scored afterwards and made it 2-0.

2nd game I can barely remember, someone scored the first, then Walcott equalized, then Mata scored a fantastic goal, completely raped Vermaelen or Mertesacker, one of them, and fired it top corner. Can't remember any controversies that game though. I only remember Sagna bringing down Bertrand in the box in the first game, because Bertrand had a fantastic game then, he was even named man of the match.

EDIT: Hold on wait, first game against Arsenal last season, I remember something with Koscielny and Torres, didn't Torres kick the floor or something though? Whilst Koscielny put pressure on him, because I remember Torres lacking composure in that area. I would have to see it again though, because it was quite a while ago.

I can't remember that I must admit.

However first game against them last season was at the Emirates, Torres scored to make it 1-0

And just after Sagna took Bertrand down in the box, and it was a clear penalty, he pulled him down or jumped on him but I know it was ridiculous how it wasn't a penalty. Anyway then Mata scored afterwards and made it 2-0.

2nd game I can barely remember, someone scored the first, then Walcott equalized, then Mata scored a fantastic goal, completely raped Vermaelen or Mertesacker, one of them, and fired it top corner. Can't remember any controversies that game though. I only remember Sagna bringing down Bertrand in the box in the first game, because Bertrand had a fantastic game then, he was even named man of the match.

EDIT: Hold on wait, first game against Arsenal last season, I remember something with Koscielny and Torres, didn't Torres kick the floor or something though? Whilst Koscielny put pressure on him, because I remember Torres lacking composure in that area. I would have to see it again though, because it was quite a while ago.

Yes Torres was open on goal, 1 on 1 with the keeper and Koscielny was straight red.

He also didn't send off Sceszney when we beat them 2-1 in January.