Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Well that's over. At least it wasn't lost through any dodgy decisions. Just a plain shit performance. Big changes needed in the summer. Fresh new squad.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hernandez has had like 5 chances put on a plate for him. Torres hasn't had as many since he joined us.

Midfield and team selection in general is shite. Can't blame Torres for the lack of service.

Ferguson you fucking hypocrite, once everything is fine you are so friendly hmmm

not even proud of todays performance, we failed, we completely failed

Fully deserved 19th title. last 3 encounters showed that they are MUCH better than us. hope we will strengthen our squad next season to get closer

No matter this result. we still gotta be proud of ourselfs for performing such a great comeback. passing teams like city arsenal and tottenham. and at least we have CL football next season. unlike/ly for tottenham

Need huge changes in the summer. My prediction: we sign a premier league reject like Kranjar and Kalou is in our starting line-up next season. Looked like we were playing to lose the title as opposed to winning it. Utter shit.

Sad thing is,inividually only a few of their players would get into our squad never mind team.

I just can't see the point in Essien at all. I hope he goes.

We were just not good enough! End of story! Big changes are expected in the summer, but I still stick by Carlo!! To sack him because we've won nothing this year prior to winning a double the season before is disgusting!

What's more gutting is the fact that we didn't turn up in the 1st half. We'd have been better just walking out at the start of the match and handed the trophy over.

They were there for the taking and we bottled it. They are not that good and it's been proven throughout the season. I will give them no credit whatsoever as i fucking hate them with a passion.

I'm in a right mood......laters :mad: