Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said that they are much better?

That is hilarious,we weren't bad or worse in any of the games against them apart from this one and so saying they are much better is utter shit.

Still we salvaged what we could from this season.

COYB!

Didn't and couldn't watch it, but i heard some of the game from Five Live, sounds like Essien was playing awful. I really can't see him here next season, as hard as it is to say, he just isn't the same player. Ramires is his replacement, imo, and it would give people like Benayoun and McEarhan the chance to break into the first team. Anelka is another one.

I expect alot of changes in the summer, and seeing this result, it looks like this could be evidence for Roman to get into his back pocket.

arsenal can maximum get 6 pts. we will definitely beat newcastle. with better goal difference we will be second.

Evertons the game I'm worried about if there's still 3 point gap and not much to goal diff...Though we're at home next week so hopfully just go for it,put in a decent performance,get the result and volia

Guys we've had a good run this season, it's a shame we dropped first place it is. Man United can have this season, and i'm glad we can still fight for 2nd place. Dissapointed in Drogba, thought he could of done a lot more than he did. However Alex, brilliant, i think he deserves a start next game for that performance, well done Alex. And as proved time and time again, Kalou is not a starter, and never will be. Ramires i was impressed with, Malouda did all he could, just a shame he couldn't cross better. But still lets just do our best in the last two games we have. And Ancelotti your a great man, and i don't care about the loss, you should still be our manager next season. I really do hope you are not replaced.