The Balotelli Thread

LDN Blue

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thought this guy deserved his own thread.

His latest antics... wearing the wrong Italy shirt during the game...

http://www.whoateall...e-it-video.html

article-2062162-0ED0813900000578-687_224x423.jpgarticle-2062162-0ED081BC00000578-542_224x423.jpg

He also karate kicked a goal post :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2062162/Mario-Balotelli-karate-kicks-goalpost-Italy-v-Uruguay-match.html

• 2 weeks later...

There was an alteration outside the dressing room apparently. The away dressing room door, is broken, according to SSN :lol:

I believe dear Balo wasn't too pleased with that sending of and poor door were on the wrong place at the wrong time :D

Haha, I love this guy, I hope he becomes one of the best in the world, just because he is a character.

I swear we have some closet City fans on here, it's funny.. you see a lot of hate comments towards United (due to success) in the English football thread. Yet in a few years time City may well dominate the PL, and we will be in the gutter. So I find it baffling how a Chelsea fan could want a 'City' player to be "the best player in the world". Considering the knock-on effects.

I swear we have some closet City fans on here, it's funny.. you see a lot of hate comments towards United (due to success) in the English football thread. Yet in a few years time City may well dominate the PL, and we will be in the gutter. So I find it baffling how a Chelsea fan could want a 'City' player to be "the best player in the world". Considering the knock-on effects.

I am sure you are a closet United fan

I am sure you are a closet United fan

As a Chelsea fan I don't really have a major hatred towards United, Arsenal & Liverpool fans do, because they've been competitive rivals for a prolonged period in history.

Anyone who wants Balotelli to become the best player in the world, is indirectly supporting City's dominance & Chelsea’s despair.

As a Chelsea fan I don't really have a major hatred towards United, Arsenal & Liverpool fans do, because they've been competitive rivals for a prolonged period in history.

Anyone who wants Balotelli to become the best player in the world, is indirectly supporting City's dominance & Chelsea’s despair.

I don't think it matters anyway, Sturridge shits all over him now and he will do in the future.

when are you going to support This Forum with a donation?

You obviously fail to understand that people enjoy personalities . In all sports ;;people are attracted by extraordinary talents but also by larger than life

characters. In Tennis .. MacEnroe ...in snooker ,,Alex Higgins and White ...in Athletics .. Kris Akabusi...

Football has its well loved characters ..Gazza ,,,Dennis Wise ..Stan Bowles.

Perhaps you should open your mind