The Balotelli Thread

LDN Blue

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pre-season friendly and the announcers went on and on (continuing to discuss deep into the second half) how disrespectful it was, blah blah blah. He's a headcase but it was entertaining and gave the fans something to remember after the game.

very true ...pure theatre ..so much more entertaining than a tap in...think about the most fabulous stupid things ,,,Higuitas scorpion kick save against England

This is why I said Man City need Aguero desperately more then us.

They are a joke with Dzeko and Ballo.

They need Aguero at all cost!

So if we where to get in for a bid it will piss them of a lot. But I doubt it since there is no hint of loosing part with Kalou and Anelka...

Why are you so concerned about man city if you don't mind me asking?

Because i like to be concerned, like i am of Barcelona, Liverpool Arsenal and such.

Why would you be concerned about a rival club that you don't support though. . . . .shouldn't your wish be for anything that could give Chelsea a competitive edge to happen rather than the other way round? if man city further strengthen their squad while we remain fairly stagnant, how could that possibly benefit us?

It wasn't the most professional move but Mancini and then the media have made it much worse then it was...Mancini could've spoken to him in the dressing room and spared him of being in the news all over again...the pass Silva made was fucking insane and I wouldn't be surprised if Ballo wasn't the only one thinking it was an offside. There was no need to embarrass a young player who tried to give people a few laughs in an otherwise boring friendly...

I'm not saying he should've done it, but that some people have really over-reacted. I'm pretty sure the journos have a Balotelli button on their keyboard so they don't have to type his name every time which they enjoy to do...almost as much as they love to write about Torres <_<

People like Balotelli are just one in a million. Pure entertainment.

Allergic to grass.

Driving his Mercedes into a Prison.

Throwing lawn darts at the reserves.

Can't dress himself.

Wearing an AC Milan shirt on the Tele while playing for Inter.

Tackling like De Jong.

Helping a young Manchester Lad back to school and then giving the mother and principle an earful.

LIghting fireworks in his apartment.

I hope he gets more starts this year, who knows what he will do.

• 2 months later...

Mario_Balotelli_814490a.jpg

This lad is a legend :D

Throws darts and youth players, doesn't know how to put on a training kit, fails a backheel, wears a Milan shirt while being a Inter player, changes hairstyle every match, helps a poor man on the street, protects a boy from bullying and who knows what more.

This is the latest of his doings :D

Mario Balotelli sets house on fire as he shoots fireworks from window

http://www.guardian....orks?CMP=twt_gu