The Balotelli Thread

LDN Blue

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can go and become the best in the world outside the EPL, otherwise I agree with Term X, we shouldn't want City to have even more Agüeros in their team :D Afaic, he's just an entertaining buffoon..

of course ,,only Chelsea should be allowed to have good players ...Look in the mirror .are your eyes green with envy

of course ,,only Chelsea should be allowed to have good players ...Look in the mirror .are your eyes green with envy

No, actually I'm glad we don't have him, he's probably a negative character to have around the dressing room when he's unhappy imo. I don't rate players solely on ability, but also on personality and intelligence (as JM said, personality goes a long way in football)... And you have taken this all wrong, my point was based on the fact I don't want City to become stronger in order for Chelsea to remain more competitive in the league.. It doesn't automatically mean envy, I don't envy City or any other fans, but I do think in terms of how something what happens in other teams relates to my team.. and having a player better than Messi and Ronaldo playing against us wouldn't be good.. Btw, I believe Balotelli has once said he was better than Messi :D So he already is the best player in the world, if you believe him.

No, actually I'm glad we don't have him, he's probably a negative character to have around the dressing room when he's unhappy imo. I don't rate players solely on ability, but also on personality and intelligence (as JM said, personality goes a long way in football)... And you have taken this all wrong, my point was based on the fact I don't want City to become stronger in order for Chelsea to remain more competitive in the league.. It doesn't automatically mean envy, I don't envy City or any other fans, but I do think in terms of how something what happens in other teams relates to my team.. and having a player better than Messi and Ronaldo playing against us wouldn't be good.. Btw, I believe Balotelli has once said he was better than Messi :D So he already is the best player in the world, if you believe him.

read your post again ,It is littered with contradictions

As a Chelsea fan I don't really have a major hatred towards United, Arsenal & Liverpool fans do, because they've been competitive rivals for a prolonged period in history.

Anyone who wants Balotelli to become the best player in the world, is indirectly supporting City's dominance & Chelsea’s despair.

Oh no he's at it again.

I think Cristiano Ronaldo is an incredible player so I'm obviously supporting a future of European mediocrity on Chelsea's part.

Oh no he's at it again.

I think Cristiano Ronaldo is an incredible player so I'm obviously supporting a future of European mediocrity on Chelsea's part.

Having an opinion on a player and hoping he would become the best (supporting him more than anybody else) are two different things... I think 99% of football-close folks consider Ronaldo to be an incredible player. Do you want him to be at his incredible best when facing Chelsea though? I doubt any fan would want that. I think TX had something like that in mind.

If that's of any help, I'm hoping Sturridge becomes the best :D He's like Balotelli+brains

He received the only card because of his reputation, that wasnt a foul for a yellow card.

Have to disagree there, the second yellow was deserved, he wasn't jumping or challenging for the ball - just went ahead and barged into their defender and made it obvious.

Liked how Mancini treated him though - Mario : "Did you see that?" Mancini : "Yes I did. Get outta here." :D

I swear we have some closet City fans on here, it's funny.. you see a lot of hate comments towards United (due to success) in the English football thread. Yet in a few years time City may well dominate the PL, and we will be in the gutter. So I find it baffling how a Chelsea fan could want a 'City' player to be "the best player in the world". Considering the knock-on effects.

I recall us [Chelsea] beating Barcelona and Manchester United when they had they best players in the world.