Nuri Sahin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirk Kuyt was shit anyway, just a work horse. Borini has potential, him and Suarez upfront will be class. But with Sahin behind him?, Gerrard will still have another season left in him, and Lucas Leiva coming back?.

I wouldn't underestimate Liverpool, i really wouldn't.

Lucas AND Allen AND sahin? i believe they will be competing for a 2 spaces in midfield

It all depends on Rodgers. He likes Allen so i would expect him to start. Sahin is quality but he needs a solid DM alongside him. He had Sven Bender at Dortmund. Lucas could be that guy. Gerrard will have the free role IMO. So yeah even i believe they will be competing for 2 places but you never know.

It all depends on Rodgers. He likes Allen so i would expect him to start. Sahin is quality but he needs a solid DM alongside him. He had Sven Bender at Dortmund. Lucas could be that guy. Gerrard will have the free role IMO. So yeah even i believe they will be competing for 2 places but you never know.

Very true, and we have to remember that Gerard can't play a lot of games over a season

Nuri Sahin is keen on a move to Arsenal so that he can remain in the Champions League. But such a stance has seen the former Borussia Dortmund star clash with Madrid manager Jose Mourinho, who would prefer him to move to Liverpool. Having worked with new Anfield boss Brendan Rodgers during his time at Chelsea, Mourinho is thought to believe the German-born player would develop better on Merseyside.

Brendan Rodgers Chelsea history could get LFC Sahin? disgusting thought...

Only positive is that he'll be competing against Arteta at Arsenal and Allen and Gerrard (who could go free role as mentioned) at Liverpool. He arguably has more quality than all of them though but I doubt Rodgers will bench a new signing at a loanee's expense. We saw the same problem with Josh at Swansea.

Very true, and we have to remember that Gerard can't play a lot of games over a season

Good point. To be honest, i have'nt seen allen play that much. Can he play up the field, i mean CAM? Is he a ball retainer kind of a midfielder? W

Also what kind of formation did Rodgers play at swansea? Was it 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1?

Dirk Kuyt was shit anyway, just a work horse. Borini has potential, him and Suarez upfront will be class. But with Sahin behind him?, Gerrard will still have another season left in him, and Lucas Leiva coming back?.

I wouldn't underestimate Liverpool, i really wouldn't.

Especially if they hang on to Agger.

So a midfield of Oscar/Ramires/Obi + Hazard, Mata and Lampard is weaker than Sahin, Lucas Leiva, Allen and Gerrard..are you serious?

Charlie Adam? The most bestest midfielder ever? Stewart Downing? The most prolific winger of all-time? I can't believe you didn't mention these two. The two of them, let alone the whole Liverpool side, can rip any team in the world into pieces. YNWA

Charlie Adam? The most bestest midfielder ever? Stewart Downing? The most prolific winger of all-time? I can't believe you didn't mention these two. The two of them, let alone the whole Liverpool side, can rip any team in the world into pieces. YNWA

Charlie Adam would be good at West Ham. Hopeful 90 yard punts everywhere.

Whats happening with Nuri is he joining the history kings or what hahahahaha