Nuri Sahin

Lets be honest, I don't think Sahin wants to wait another season or two before he gets regular games at Real, Xabi Alonso will be around for a few seasons yet. There was talk he would be offloaded this summer along with Kaka and Lassana Diarra so I can see him potentially leaving. Isn't he not better than Khedira anyway? And plus Modric > Khedira.

You are strongly malinformed mate, and you are lucky that im willing to reply because right now its breakfast time and id rather be eating some pancakes with chips.

Burr where do i begin, as a reminder id like to say that i dont think its good for you guys to start talking about transfers without being informed about the situations the player is having in his club. Mourinho always goes for security in his team, sahin was brought in to be alonso's successor, hes a long term buy, not a one season buy. The turkish coach, karanka, mourinho have all come out at some point and said this, mourinho has explained that everyone thinks that sahin is a great lad, everyone knows what hes going through, everyone knows hes talented, and that they are going to do his best to help him out. Mourinho and Sahin have BOTH never really come up with anything to imply that hes out, BOTH sahin and mourinho have done quite the opposite with their positive quotes.

http://www.goal.com/...ll-be-my-season

Granero gave mourinho other options that sahin didnt give him, thats why he played and sahin didnt. Sahin was injured until november, and by the time he came back, mourinho has picked his squad to go with. By january and february sahin was ready but not 100 percent and he was a bit dispensible because of the situation, his season had been terminated due to the injuries sustained by him in a way.

It will be hard to let kaka go, as no body wants to pay his salary, lass is a joke, and please dont ever compare sahin and khedira like that again, or i might do something very harmful to this planet.

@orangeflash, go back to school you grade school child, dont talk like that you look foolish. :clown: alonso will be 31 by the end of the year, sahin will be 24, wtf you think we gonna do? play alonso every game for the next 2-3 years..sahin is the future, go educate your self about your transfers.

edit: Sahin is a DLP ffs he cant play alongside alonso either, it would not be good to have two alonsos out there, its not like granero or khedira, we can try it out but we will see. Sahin's competition is alonso.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are strongly malinformed mate, and you are lucky that im willing to reply because right now its breakfast time and id rather be eating some pancakes with chips.

Burr where do i begin, as a reminder id like to say that i dont think its good for you guys to start talking about transfers without being informed about the situations the player is having in his club. Mourinho always goes for security in his team, sahin was brought in to be alonso's successor, hes a long term buy, not a one season buy. The turkish coach, karanka, mourinho have all come out at some point and said this, mourinho has explained that everyone thinks that sahin is a great lad, everyone knows what hes going through, everyone knows hes talented, and that they are going to do his best to help him out. Mourinho and Sahin have BOTH never really come up with anything to imply that hes out, BOTH sahin and mourinho have done quite the opposite with their positive quotes.

http://www.goal.com/...ll-be-my-season

Granero gave mourinho other options that sahin didnt give him, thats why he played and sahin didnt. Sahin was injured until november, and by the time he came back, mourinho has picked his squad to go with. By january and february sahin was ready and he was a bit dispensible, his season had been terminated due to the injuries sustained by him.

It will be hard to let kaka go, as no body wants to pay his salary, lass is a joke, and please dont ever compare sahin and khedira like that again, or i might do something very harmful to this planet.

@orangeflash, go back to school you grade school child, dont talk like that you look foolish. :clown: alonso will be 31 by the end of the year, sahin will be 24, wtf you think we gonna do? play alonso every game for the next 2-3 years..sahin is the future, go educate your self about your transfers.

Yeah but don't you not buy 18/19 years old for the future, not players who are closer to their prime, who could get some decent playing time in nearly any other club top in England, Italy, Spain or Germany?

Also look at Lampard, 34 and he has nearly played every game for Chelsea in the last 7 or 8 years except when he was injured/suspended. Alonso will be used a lot next season, the one after and then possibly the one after that. Sahin, if he knows what is right for his career, will leave in order to play. Same as the youngsters who were at Chelsea did (Borini, Stoch, Sinclair etc.)

Also just because Mourinho has said that about Sahin doesn't mean anything. Also I don't see what you lot find great about Khedira.. he played ok in South Africa but was totally outshone by Ozil and Schwienstager then. He wasn't really that great for Stuttgart according to some of the things I've read so how is comparing them two anything like what you make it sound like?

Yeah but don't you not buy 18/19 years old for the future, not players who are closer to their prime, who could get some decent playing time in nearly any other club top in England, Italy, Spain or Germany?

Also look at Lampard, 34 and he has nearly played every game for Chelsea in the last 7 or 8 years except when he was injured/suspended. Alonso will be used a lot next season, the one after and then possibly the one after that. Sahin, if he knows what is right for his career, will leave in order to play. Same as the youngsters who were at Chelsea did (Borini, Stoch, Sinclair etc.)

Also just because Mourinho has said that about Sahin doesn't mean anything. Also I don't see what you lot find great about Khedira.. he played ok in South Africa but was totally outshone by Ozil and Schwienstager then. He wasn't really that great for Stuttgart according to some of the things I've read so how is comparing them two anything like what you make it sound like?

Listen, you have understood nothing, and i dont even understand this jiberish coming out of your computer, you go ahead and make any pipe dream situations come to your mind, sahin will stay, and he will succeed, and that is that. You havent even watched khedira play? you instead opt to talk about what youve heard? ffs :D you understood my point at a 0 percent success rate btw. Lampard is chelsea's problem you know nothing of worth, are mal informed, and delusional, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT BUDDY :clown: :clown: B) my work here is done.

Keep dreaming about sahin, granero, messi, zidane, pele, or whatever unrealistic, and unfounded rumor you want, i plan to see sahin in this madrid shirt for a long time, if that doesnt happen then too bad.. ( granero could go out soon but chelsea dont need him and could get someone like modric.)

Ironic as you know nothing about Ramires, deluded tool.

Ironic as you know nothing about Ramires, tool.

Go back to cry on your mommy's lap child, you are talking to a man here, im UP THERE, and you are DOWN SOMEWHERE ELSE, if you are going to try to talk to me, do so like a man, i wont waste my time with insolent children. You have no idea of how much i know of this or that, ahaha, dont you think ill reply to you again by the way, it would be like a grown man fighting with a young chimp, you and your insolence are blocked..now if i can only find the block button... :clown:

Go back to cry on your mommy's lap child, you are talking to a man here, im UP THERE, and you are DOWN SOMEWHERE ELSE, if you are going to try to talk to me, do so like a man, i wont waste my time with insolent children. You have no idea of how much i know of this or that, ahaha, dont you think ill reply to you again by the way, it would be like a grown man fighting with a young chimp, you and your insolence are blocked..now if i can only find the block button... :clown:

Why does no-one ban this guy? Why are you on our forum?

Listen, you have understood nothing, and i dont even understand this jiberish coming out of your computer, you go ahead and make any pipe dream situations come to your mind, sahin will stay, and he will succeed, and that is that. You havent even watched khedira play? you instead opt to talk about what youve heard? ffs :D you understood my point at a 0 percent success rate btw. Lampard is chelsea's problem you know nothing of worth, are mal informed, and delusional, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT BUDDY :clown: :clown: B) my work here is done.

Keep dreaming about sahin, granero, messi, zidane, pele, or whatever unrealistic, and unfounded rumor you want, i plan to see sahin in this madrid shirt for a long time, if that doesnt happen then too bad.. ( granero could go out soon but chelsea dont need him and could get someone like modric.)

Wouldn't say Lampard is Chelsea's problem, maybe his ego is sometimes but Lampard is a terrific player, always has been.

Plus I didn't say I wanted Sahin at Chelsea, I'm just saying he will end up being wasted at Real as Alonso will end up staying to the end of his career. He was much better off at Dortmund as they actually played him most weeks and you could see his talent. Plus look at what they have just achieved recently. In fact haven't they not won more trophies than Real have in the last 3 or 4 years :Goober: ?

And no I haven't watched Khedira play either because quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck about him but I've heard he wasn't great at Stuttgart! Based on others opinions I would rather not watch him by the sounds of it.

I just cant help my self ill have to reply to you davidson :D

By problem i mean that hes a chelsea player with his own situation, implying for you not to compare him to any other situation because it isnt the same.

If you dont care or understand anything about khedira then dont get involved.

Sahin is there for the long run, one failed season with justified reasons is no reason to say that hes out, you have to be informed and that was my point.

I just cant help my self ill have to reply to you davidson :D

By problem i mean that hes a chelsea player with his own situation, implying for you not to compare him to any other situation because it isnt the same.

If you dont care or understand anything about khedira then dont get involved.

Sahin is there for the long run, one failed season with justified reasons is no reason to say that hes out, you have to be informed and that was my point.

Well just because you were so called 'informed' by an interview from Mourinho that Sahin would stay or whatever that doesn't mean its true. It was apparently true that Fernando Torres would be (according to himself) staying at Liverpool but now were is he? Was also apparently true that AVB would be staying at Porto last summer according to Pino Da Costa but it turned out to be lies didn't it. Its not like your Sahin's agent or Sahin himself is it?

Well just because you were so called 'informed' by an interview from Mourinho that Sahin would stay or whatever that doesn't mean its true. It was apparently true that Fernando Torres would be (according to himself) staying at Liverpool but now were is he? Was also apparently true that AVB would be staying at Porto last summer according to Pino Da Costa but it turned out to be lies didn't it. Its not like your Sahin's agent or Sahin himself is it?

:clap:

No its not only the interviews, it is the logical reasoning behind ALL the events taking place last season including interviews, and just about everything.

I have an open mind about the possibilities, i am informed about THE SAHIN situation, doesnt mean im a know it all, but there is no logical reasoning that makes me believe that sahin is in danger of leaving yet, because of what i have explained in the past, and which i wont go over again.

Talking about sahin going to chelsea, is as misplaced as david luiz to madrid, there is no reason behind it other than mal informed thinking by fans.

No its not only the interviews, it is the logical reasoning behind ALL the events taking place last season including interviews, and just about everything.

I have an open mind about the possibilities, i am informed about THE SAHIN situation, doesnt mean im a know it all, but there is no logical reasoning that makes me believe that sahin is in danger of leaving yet, because of what i have explained in the past, and which i wont go over again.

Can tell your not a know it all if you don't believe Sahin is in danger of leaving. Look at the signs, Alonso, Granero, Diarra, Khedira AND even Contraeo were used in the two deeper midfield slots this season instead of Sahin when he was fit, if that doesn't spell out a danger that he could leave to get game time I don't know what does.

Just because he is at Real Madrid you must assume he will stay, Real may have a great history and a great manager but sitting on the bench isn't appealing to any player. Also if I was fit enough to play and a fucking LB was played in my position I would expect some sort of explanation.... wouldn't you? Or are you too deluded?

Can tell your not a know it all if you don't believe Sahin is in danger of leaving. Look at the signs, Alonso, Granero, Diarra, Khedira AND even Contraeo were used in the two deeper midfield slots this season instead of Sahin when he was fit, if that doesn't spell out a danger that he could leave to get game time I don't know what does.

Just because he is at Real Madrid you must assume he will stay, Real may have a great history and a great manager but sitting on the bench isn't appealing to any player. Also if I was fit enough to play and a fucking LB was played in my position I would expect some sort of explanation.... wouldn't you? Or are you too deluded?

Youre not going to win this argument against me, sorry lad, ive said all i need to say :) you cant convince me in any way because what youre saying is just a bit noobish in quality if youre trying to win an argument anyways. You dont understand and thats that. You are uneducated, mal informed, and too narrow minded, regarding the subject to understand these sort of things.

I have no idea what youre even saying anymore at this point so lets just agree to disagree, continue with cabaye.

There's no use in arguing with douches. He is your typical attention seeking troll. Ignore him and he'll stop annoying us or hopefully get banned.

Youre not going to win this argument against me, sorry lad, ive said all i need to say :) you cant convince me in any way because what youre saying is just a bit noobish in quality if youre trying to win an argument anyways. You dont understand and thats that. You are uneducated, mal informed, and too narrow minded, regarding the subject to understand these sort of things.

I have no idea what youre even saying anymore at this point so lets just agree to disagree, continue with cabaye.

I AM TOO NARROW MINDED DESPITE YOU BEING COMPLETELY MADRID BIAST HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?!?!?! JESUS CHRIST. ALSO I AM CURRENTLY IN FULL TIME EDUCATION SO I CLEARLY AINT "UNEDUCATED" :Goober:

@ orangeflash, i always state quite educated and rational posts but your are too narrow minded,fickle, and sensitive to take it in a good way, that is why i can keep discussing until i find it ridiculous, while you stop once you get hurt emotionally.

French-midfielder-Yohan-C-007.jpg

get back on cabaye subject.

@ davidson, you are incapable of processing any of this at the moment, just stop mate.

There are a lot of rumors of modric going there, so you think he will play ahead of alonso and modric. In addition as stated before he didnt play when he was healthy, if you know anything about real Madrid, which is becoming more apparent that you dont, mourinho has his favorites and tends to stick to them until proven otherwise. People thought Kaka would be given a chance to earn back his starting role, but he as constantly used as a sub, despite showing glimpses of his old self. Sahin knows he does not have any secured time in madrid, so there is a full based logic of him leaving. Ignorance as yours makes me embarrassed to say I share a nationality with you