Nuri Sahin

AHAHAH keep it coming boys

popcorn.jpg

this entertains me.

this is the internet, none of this jiberish coming from your computers means much to me, specially when the fundamental logic behind it is flawed.

head hunter youre another lost one. but its your opinion so Ok..that is all.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAH keep it coming boys

popcorn.jpg

this entertains me.

this is the internet, none of this jiberish coming from your computers means much to me, specially when the fundamental logic behind it is flawed.

head hunter youre another lost one. but its your opinion so Ok..that is all.

Only a matter of time until your banned now. The waiting game begins...

You want to argue about Sahin? Do it in his thread, and please read this. If you've read it before, read it once more.

If you do not like a particular user, put him on your ignore list or argue through PMs. Expressing your opinion and acting arrogant is not against any rules and by all means, it's not worth a ban. Now chill down and get back on topic.

You want to argue about Sahin? Do it in his thread, and please read this. If you've read it before, read it once more.

If you do not like a particular user, put him on your ignore list or argue through PMs. Expressing your opinion and acting arrogant is not against any rules and by all means, it's not worth a ban. Now chill down and get back on topic.

Ive done nothing wrong, and i know how it works, thanks for the reminder.

Go back to cry on your mommy's lap child, you are talking to a man here, im UP THERE, and you are DOWN SOMEWHERE ELSE, if you are going to try to talk to me, do so like a man, i wont waste my time with insolent children. You have no idea of how much i know of this or that, ahaha, dont you think ill reply to you again by the way, it would be like a grown man fighting with a young chimp, you and your insolence are blocked..now if i can only find the block button... :clown:

Spoken like a 16 year old girl. Grammatically compiled and punctuated like an illiterate.

Where do we get these people?

Spoken like a 16 year old girl. Grammatically compiled and punctuated like an illiterate.

Where do we get these people?

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

the fans keep growing, i see...

deal with it bro.

Seems like there is a growing sense of unsettled veterans at talkchelsea.net at the moment. In the end of the day isn't this site here for everyone to talk about Chelsea? Why do people have to join and start acting like absolute wankers towards people who have been using this site for years! Grow up and respect the talkchelsea Legends and let's get back to what we all do best and that's loving football! :blue scalf:

P.s. The original reason i came here was to say i really can't see us getting Nuri Sahin ever. Would be cool if we did though!

To be fair here lads, I think the Madrid One would be a bit more up to date and informed on matters at Real Madrid than any of us.

Personally as a fan of La Liga, to the best of my knowledge, his points are both correct and logical. Granted he was a bit aggressive with a couple of his responses though I can understand why he might have been a bit miffed in regards some of the comments about Sahin and other Madrid personnel.

To be fair here lads, I think the Madrid One would be a bit more up to date and informed on matters at Real Madrid than any of us.

Personally as a fan of La Liga, to the best of my knowledge, his points are both correct and logical. Granted he was a bit aggressive with a couple of his responses though I can understand why he might have been a bit miffed in regards some of the comments about Sahin and other Madrid personnel.

Thanks for understanding mate, i came out reasonably well with logical statements, but the childish and comical statements and reactions by more than 5 or 6 people made me turn on THE TMO FACTOR, and it resulted in ownage.

I recommend in future instances for those who dont like what i say, to just ignore me, or as i repeatedly said, deal with it.

Thanks for understanding mate, i came out reasonably well with logical statements, but the childish and comical statements and reactions by more than 5 or 6 people made me turn on THE TMO FACTOR, and it resulted in ownage.

I recommend in future instances for those who dont like what i say, to just ignore me, or as i repeatedly said, deal with it.

Ye I thought the early comments were perfectly logical, good points with a well backed up argument including quotes and a video. I'm not sure why there was such a crazy reaction to it. Anyway, I agree, Sahin is one for the future at Madrid, Khedira/Granero/Lass are totally different players to Alonso and Sahin, Sahin's involvement in the team has nothing to do with Khedira, Lass or Granero. He is definitely one for the future at Madrid, hopefully we see him play a bit more next season.

Ye I thought the early comments were perfectly logical, good points with a well backed up argument including quotes and a video. I'm not sure why there was such a crazy reaction to it. Anyway, I agree, Sahin is one for the future at Madrid, Khedira/Granero/Lass are totally different players to Alonso and Sahin, Sahin's involvement in the team has nothing to do with Khedira, Lass or Granero. He is definitely one for the future at Madrid, hopefully we see him play a bit more next season.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: one for every one of madrid's european cups :D, but seriously... :worship: