Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Waits for reasons which makes this game the game Torres will definantly score in!*

First game in 8 that we're not on TV, Stream it is!

In Spain v Czech Republic, Petr will concede an easy goal after Nando's shot, just to get him there :eyebrows:

*Waits for reasons which makes this game the game Torres will definantly score in!*

First game in 8 that we're not on TV, Stream it is!

But the game is still broadcasted right? I hate the games when there is no picture anywhere, like the one against Ipswich and of course then we scored 7

This is the game Torres scores his first goal*.

*Unless he gets injured on international duty. <_<

There's two ways that Torres can get his first Chelsea goal. He either gets his hair cut like in the World Cup, or Benayoun plays.

Who cares about a Torres goal? Did you pay the 50m? Nope, don't worry about it, not our problem.

All you lads going wish I got a ticket now :(. Need to give Stoke fans a piece of my mind they think they're northern royalty!!

But the game is still broadcasted right? I hate the games when there is no picture anywhere, like the one against Ipswich and of course then we scored 7

Yeah you'll get a stream no problem mate, Just look at this thread close to kickoff.

Hopefully Alex and Yossi will be back in time if so in going for this (on the assumption that "touch wood" we get no injury's).

GK Cech

RB Ivanovic

CB Luiz

CB JT

LB Cole

RM Ramires

CM Essien

CM Lampard

LM Zhirkov

ST Torres

ST Anelka (he aint on internatinal duty so will be more fresh)

SUBS

Turnbull (well i want Hilario but im being realistic)

Alex

Bosingwa

Benayoun

Mikel

Drogba

Kalou