Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever is going to this game let me or Bluelion know so we can have a Talkchelsea meet up!

With any luck id be going to the Wigan game smiliecap1.gif

Back to the topic this is going to be a horribly tough game we will get no short change at the Britt and if we win we will have to earn it big time.

If we win this there might start be serious belief that we can actually pull this title off.

alex should start in this game, stoke play with jones, carew and walters up front so we are going to need alex's strength to help in the defence

Every tall and strong player counts for this game, as Delap will cause us a lot of problems. Pretty nervous last season, with a winner in the dying seconds. Still remember myself screaming after Malouda scored. As long as we win again, I do not care about how or when. Three points, that's all what matters.

Who ever is going to this game let me or Bluelion know so we can have a Talkchelsea meet up!

Yes I will be there, looking forward to Stoke as I didn't go there last season.

Also think we need Alex to be fit for this one.

I was thinking :

_____________Cech______________

___Bane____Alex_____JT_____Luiz__

__Ramires__Ess___Lamps___Yuri___

_________Drogba__Torres_________

We need tall and strong players and good defence,especially defending set pieces( Delap wink.gif ).On the other end we can use Torres in counter attack because the pitch at Britannia is long and some good passes into space can give him opportunities to finally get his goal.cool.gif

Cech

Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Zhirkov

Torres, Kalou

Ok the controversial choice in that is Kalou but I thought he did pretty well against Man City. Against a Stoke side that is well organised, physically strong but not particularly fast, the pace and sheer unpredictability of Kalou could definitely be useful.