Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With CARLO and LUIZ winning the Manager and Player of the month respectively, I hope its not gonna start another poor run like in 2009. Kalou wont start, so I guess its Anelka and Torres, with Drogba coming on in the second half.

Anelka will start in all probability. He's fresh due to not having played midweek internationals. Won't be surprised if it's Drogba-Anelka.

Yeah, probably. Carlo says that Torres has a slight problem from the international game. Drogba Anelka maybe?

Yeah, probably. Carlo says that Torres has a slight problem from the international game. Drogba Anelka maybe?

Just wondering about his slight problem?, he just played one half in 2 games?.

Just wondering about his slight problem?, he just played one half in 2 games?.

There need not be a correlation between minutes played and injuries suffered. Didn't someone get injured earlier in the season by smashing his leg into an airplane trolley? Hilarious :lol:

Carlo Ready to Rotate

"The squad has trained lightly the past two days and before he chooses his front pairing for tomorrow's game, Ancelotti will observe Friday afternoon's more intense session with his eye especially on Fernando Torres and Salomon Kalou, who returned from internationals with a slight fitness problem."

Did they both get hurt? First I've heard of it and you know TorresandIarelikethis.

There need not be a correlation between minutes played and injuries suffered. Didn't someone get injured earlier in the season by smashing his leg into an airplane trolley? Hilarious :lol:

haha :wacko:

Come on Chelsea! Make us proud!

Absolutely vital not only for our title chances (I'd be happy if we finish third given the season we've had, you can't become champion after 2 weeks of bad moment) but also for our confidence against ManU in midweek. I think it's going to be a good game. If I had to predict, I'd say 2-0 or 3-0 for Chelsea.

I'll be really proud if chelsea beat stoke today. what with stoke having an unbeaten record at home in 2011 mellow.gif I believe we can do it though! COME ON THE CHELS! (Ivanovic to score first)!

Stoke unbeaten at home in 2011, what... that's only 5 league games or something lol. Well runs are there to be broken and i think we're gonna break it today.