Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres will score because I'm going to watch them.

Just saying.

Fingers crossed.Looks so sad the other day..then a bit of a plonkl with the hair band but once got used to that it was just awwwwwwwwww

Probably didnt help he went off and we scored twice.Considence but still..heres hoping!! Gotta score sooner or later surley

Fingers crossed.Looks so sad the other day..then a bit of a plonkl with the hair band but once got used to that it was just awwwwwwwwww

Probably didnt help he went off and we scored twice.Considence but still..heres hoping!! Gotta score sooner or later surley

I've said this a few times, always looks very sad......I would like to see him Man up a bit and have a word with Malouda when he constantly ignores him...he may do this in the dressing room but I doubt it, he looks like a little boy lost at the moment...

I've said this a few times, always looks very sad......I would like to see him Man up a bit and have a word with Malouda when he constantly ignores him...he may do this in the dressing room but I doubt it, he looks like a little boy lost at the moment...

I love Torres but he can have a tendency to look like a moody teenager with Liverpool, with Spain, with Chelsea. That's him. On the other hand, I think he has tried too hard not to rock the boat as the new guy that certain players have acted like petulant asses on the pitch. The longer Torres goes without scoring AND playing, I'm sure the more the resentment is building with certain players.

But..... Chelsea is winning and getting 3 pts.

It would be nice to start Mikel, and to give a chance to Benayoun later in the game. It would be a damn time for Torres to score. Those big slow Stoke defenders will eat his dust :P Besides, I'm getting tired of being mocked by my friends about Torres <_<

Too much emphasis is being put on his appearance. I was winning at poker once, wasn't smiling though. :rolleyes:

I presume your talking about Kalou, and he's been playing well of late.

Ok, But if you want to talk about Poker, I suggest making a thread in general chat.

This is Stoke we're playing, why not give Kalou and Drogba a try? players that can play with each other maybe rather than wasting time on other combo's. Would love to us go back to the Sunderland performance team...

Anywho, need to watch out for those FK's Stoke like to score these last couple of games lol

Would like Drogba to start due to him helping out on Set pieces (in attack AND defence)

Drogba got 2 goals today, so him and Anelka our best strikers in the team atm... (going off goals and assists)

Kalou and Torres will come on in the 2nd half and both get 2 goals each, simples

Seeing as you're from Trinidad & Tobago (or have some Trini blood), you have to have a soft spot for Kenwyne Jones! My mom's from Trinidad so I find myself rooting for the T&T national team every chance I get (unless it's vs. USA).

I think we need to have Kalou and Torres starting again. I had been wishing for a Kalou-Torres duo for weeks and I was pretty pleased with it vs. ManCity.

Benayoun played 20 mins for Israel. Hope to see him against Stoke, or atleast one of them. Given the fact that we'll need Alex at UCL against Manchester United (unless we do a Bosingwa-Ivan-Terry-Cole back four) I guess it's best to bench Terry or Luiz for Alex. I'd prefer benching Terry to give Luiz playing time and Alex some vital play time. Terry could use the rest for UCL fixture

My lineup vs Stoke :

--------------------Cech---------------------

Bosingwa-----Alex-----Luiz-----A.Cole

Ramires----Mikel----Lamps---Zhirkov

----------------Torres--Anelka------------

I would rest Ivanovič, Terry, Essien & Drogba who could all play vs United. If Zhirkov plays well replace him around 70-75 minute and start him vs United, if not than Malouda starts vs United. I would also like to see Benayoun and Kalou in 2nd half.

My lineup vs United would be :

-------------------Cech-------------------------

Bosingwa-----Ivanovič-----Terry-----A.Cole

Ramires----Essien----Lamps---Zhirkov/FloMo

---------------Torres--Drogba/Anelka-------