Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man. it will make things that much worse for them if he doesn't score Monday. We can all hope. I think they'll want to play him against us to possibly prove a point. But also if they don't start Rooney it's probably that they would sub in Chicharito instead since he LOVES scoring on us so much. I still want Rooney But either way this whole ordeal isn't making Moyes look good. Jose really needs a manager that can compete with him on mind games and interview banter. I won't miss all trophies Fergie racked up, but I will miss that rivalry. I just don't think there's anybody else close in England right now.

I just had to post about your wonderful signature where did you find that, its brilliant.

Haha! Thanks, yeah i got it from some FB page! :P I have posted a better version of the pic in the "Chelsea Portrait" thread.

Jose said that Mata is not for sale, but he also said Rooney or bust a few weeks ago. I don't want Mata to go, or see him play in a United shirt, but the closer to the conclusion of the transfer window, the more the player swap which perhaps is not going to happen, becomes a relatively realistic prospect. With us making a weird, seemingly largely unnecessary signing, and then the very same day Moyes comes out and says that United could end up not buying anyone this season, a realistic option is that there could be a player swap between us and them indeed taking place. It's just like adding 2+2. They want a new signing, but will probably not end up buying. Their no.10 wants out, and wants to join us, we have a surplus of players who can play the no.10, and we want their no.10 while they have expressed interest in our no.10 before.

If(probably won't happen, but if)a player swap were to take place, putting things into perspective, the signing of Willian is not a bad idea.

Lol, doesn't that remind you of our last bid? £25 million + add-ons amounting to £30 million total. Got rejected.

If United sell him, it won't be for less than £35/40 million. If not more seeing we're their direct rivals, Rooney is a huge marketing figure, and they don't need to sell.

Yeah but it's the cash up front United will need - if you go from 25million to 30million straight cash that's a huge leap - almost 20%!!!

So the idea is keep the 'potential earnings high' but try and pay as little up front cash as possible...

United will need to sell if this saga drags on and on - don't forget, unlike us, they are listed on the Stock Exchange - and shareholders won't take too much more of this shit, they will want decisive action and keeping an (allegedly) unhappy player IS NOT good business sense, especially in a 'Tranisition' year when Moyes is replacing arguably the greatest EPL Manager and trying to build his own Dynasty, not to mention that Rooney's contract is running down - and again a public listed company cannot afford for an asset to walk away in 2 years a potential loss of £30million quid, plus 2 years of £250k week wages - that IS a really bad business strategy...

Hence my opinion he will leave and become a CFC player :)

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 6m

David Moyes on Wayne Rooney: Hes got a good chance of playing against Chelsea, a good chance of starting" (Telegraph) #CFC #MUFC

seems like he wants to embarass us by starting him and in the end not selling him.

Yep. I hope we fucking smack United and Jose teabags Moyes after the match.

But I'm sure they'll get a nice convenient decision or two to go their way that'll decide the outcome.

And imagine how smug Moyes would be if they won. As if he'd have had anything to do with it. Playing with Fergie's team.

Yep. I hope we fucking smack United and Jose teabags Moyes after the match.

But I'm sure they'll get a nice convenient decision or two to go their way that'll decide the outcome.

And imagine how smug Moyes would be if they won. As if he'd have had anything to do with it. Playing with Fergie's team.

Espically how smug they'll be if Rooney scores against us..the knee slide and the smug face you kinda wana slap urgh!!

Cant see this happening be very surpirsed if it does...need to move onto someone else...

If he plays any part against us, then imo there is no chance of him joining Chelsea.

Think so too. I lost faith in this deal a while ago.

Think Moyes will start him as a statement.

Jose said that Mata is not for sale, but he also said Rooney or bust a few weeks ago. I don't want Mata to go, or see him play in a United shirt, but the closer to the conclusion of the transfer window, the more the player swap which perhaps is not going to happen, becomes a relatively realistic prospect. With us making a weird, seemingly largely unnecessary signing, and then the very same day Moyes comes out and says that United could end up not buying anyone this season, a realistic option is that there could be a player swap between us and them indeed taking place. It's just like adding 2+2. They want a new signing, but will probably not end up buying. Their no.10 wants out, and wants to join us, we have a surplus of players who can play the no.10, and we want their no.10 while they have expressed interest in our no.10 before.

If(probably won't happen, but if)a player swap were to take place, putting things into perspective, the signing of Willian is not a bad idea.

Put it this way, Mata-Rooney swap wouldn't be as bad as some people are making it out to be.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You