Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Just lazy journalism really, did the rounds a few weeks back also. Utd need a midfield player and the press seem to think that Jose doesn't like Mata for some reason, its crazy the amount of made up rubbish is out there seems even more this offseason. No chance Mata is leaving, and Rooney to Chelsea imo will heat up after the Utd game expect us to make a 3rd bid that week. Will be interesting to see if Rooney plays in that game, doubt he will start but even off the bench would be interesting.

I'm new btw, Hi :)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#MUFC Executive Vice Chairman Ed Woodward has sent #CFC a ‘terse' letter warning them to make no new bids for Wayne Rooney. How cute.

Chelsea are expected to make a new £40m offer for @WayneRooney after Monday's trip to Old Trafford. #CFC #MUFC (Mirror)

Hope we report you to FIFA aswell. Clear tapping up by Mourinho. Absolutely infuritating hearing him drop hints and clues the fucking tosser.

Ba,Torres,Lukaku LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Win the title with that?

Tapping up is speaking to the player behind the club's back, which we haven't done.

Also, thought you started out alright here, why are you now trolling? -_-

That's not tapping up? Tapping up is getting you dickhead players to constantly talk about Rooney like he's for sale at Tesco. Hazard,Ivanovic,Cech,Shrawzar,Lukaku,Lampard,Cole all spoke about ROoney the fucking bastards. Also jose constantly sly digs - "england will suffer if he's on the bench" what a bellend. "we act in a ethical way" What a thundercunt.

Can't wait till monday, this whole rooney saga has added so much extra spice for me personally and im so hyped its unreal.

That's not tapping up? Tapping up is getting you dickhead players to constantly talk about Rooney like he's for sale at Tesco. Hazard,Ivanovic,Cech,Shrawzar,Lukaku,Lampard,Cole all spoke about ROoney the fucking bastards. Also jose constantly sly digs - "england will suffer if he's on the bench" what a bellend. "we act in a ethical way" What a thundercunt.

Can't wait till monday, this whole rooney saga has added so much extra spice for me personally and im so hyped its unreal.

Hypocrite... lol.

You think it's okay for Carrick, De gea, Vidic, Scholes, RVP, Ferdinand etc to talk about Fabregas?

Didn't Moyes also talk about Fabregas? hypocrisy like someone just put it above.

Hope we report you to FIFA aswell. Clear tapping up by Mourinho. Absolutely infuritating hearing him drop hints and clues the fucking tosser.

Ba,Torres,Lukaku LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Win the title with that?

Cesc Fabregas. Now kindly GTFO

Watch out lads,this boy is hyped for Monday what with all the extra spice. just think what impact that will have on the game...jog on prick

remember to take your ritalin before you go back to school ...moving to secondary school is a big step

Instead of a straight swap,I would rather sell Mata for 40 mill to a team outside England and then use that money on Rooney. No sane Chelsea fan can bare the thought of him pointing to the crowd after a goal in that red United jersey

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You