Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Even if he does hand it a transfer request it changes nothing. Theres literally been no reports saying otherwise yet your still confident.

I wonder why he hasnt handed it in yet? Possibly Stretford? I dont know if you remember this, but Coleen Rooney wanted to buy a dog for the family home once, and Rooney wouldn't buy it until he'd spoken to Stretford first... this transfer for them is all strategic, they know what theyre gona do (if anything) and when. And it makes absolute sense to do it after we play you, doesn't it? Think about it.

"I wouldn't sell Madrid a virus".....

All posturing, if you believe the "not for sale" to be conrete and 100%, then crack on

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United could really fuck us here if they really wanted to, and I wouldn't put it past them either.

Say we put in a final bid in the days following the match and United don't accept or reject it. What's to stop them from just waiting until the deadline night and then reject it then leaving us with no one?

Think we should either move on to someone else now or make that bid something they'd seriously consider like £40m. Only thing that would make me confident in this happening again is if he picked up an "injury" between now and Monday that would keep him out completely.

We won't run that risk. There will be a date that Mourinho will want this completed by, and if it isn't he will just move to plan B. If we were to bid deadline day morning and it got rejected, by the night you'd probably see Eto'o or Jackson Martinez (guessing) join

Were not liverpool? were not fighting for top 4? Were your direct rivals. Think your naive and taking us for mugs. were not selling him i'm absolutley confident about that. keep comparing us to liverpool who have a repuation of getting it stuck into them by other clubs. Only team to take us for a ride is Real madrid and CSKA London are not close.

Must be the team that play in the same league as Manchester Yankees?

And those Utd fans saying £15m + Mata for Rooney are on acid. Rooney plus money for Mata more fucking like

I actually saw some fucking plank on twitter saying he'd accept Mata + £20m for Rooney. Absolutely insane.

Another wants Mata and Lukaku for him.

I'd much rather we keep Mata (crazy to see him go) and f**** Rooney. This is not Ronaldo here, its Wayne who has had pretty poor season last year, and gets his nose out of joint anytime someone else like Hernandez or RVP plays

I'd much rather we keep Mata (crazy to see him go) and f**** Rooney. This is not Ronaldo here, its Wayne who has had pretty poor season last year, and gets his nose out of joint anytime someone else like Hernandez or RVP plays

Not even for Ronaldo and Messi combined!

Bro are you a chelsea fan?

United say they want Mata in Rooney deal according to this article...

http://whatculture.com/sport/man-utd-transfer-news-red-devils-want-juan-mata-in-wayne-rooney-swap-deal.php?

...and they can fuck off!

And Chelsea's reply would probably be something along the lines of:

"No. Fuck off." :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You