Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

This is a game we could of done without,especially with our Champions League 1st leg game on Tuesday.

Carlo will definetley have to reshuffle his pack as Torres is cup-tied and some players key for Tuesday night shouldn't be risked tomorrow.

Everton have nothing to lose but are gagging for a Europa League place next season.They will be up for this game.

I predict a very scrappy game and a late Chelsea goal.Extra time may be required.

1-0 Chelsea.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Luiz tomorrow :(

That's too bad. I was really hoping we'll see him again. For me it's a new motivation to watch Chelsea, knowing that Luiz is on the pitch. I think this guy is amazing, he's everywhere!

(However, it's sad that Luiz completed more passes than Frank Lampard in the last game. Frankie is really poor lately.)

Anyway, I hope we win tomorrow! I want Ramires and Drog to score!

I understand Torres played with pool, why is Luiz ineligible?

New signings David Luiz and Fernando Torres are both ineligible, Luiz because he was not registered prior to the first meeting on January 29, and Torres for the same reason but also because he appeared for Liverpool in round three.