Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

My team :

Cech

Ferreira - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Lampard - McEachran

Kalou - Drogba - Malouda

At the 60 minutes mark, we should bring in Ramires and Bertrand so Lampard and Cole can have a deserved rest. And if Borini could have a run, it would be perfect lol.

But that is just dream. He will have the same o' same o' team...

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are to sell Borini, it might be worth playing him to improve his worth - a few first team appearances and maybe a goal or two would certainly increase interest in him. However, the way I understand it, is Carlo wants to play him, but those above him are reluctant to allow him.

If we are to sell Borini, it might be worth playing him to improve his worth - a few first team appearances and maybe a goal or two would certainly increase interest in him.

That'd be pointless. He's out of contract this summer, so any chance of getting money off his is gone now. Shame really, he's worth £2million at least.

Nice to see Zhirkov back, gives us good cover in a number of positions. Personally I thuoght this would be a good chance to give McEachran a run, playing at home in the FA Cup, I figured he would be a good addition in the holding midfield role ahead of Mikel, especially considering our lack of creativity in recent games, surely that is something McEachran could aidm, anyway fingers crossed that Drogba makes a statement today.

Epic fail. As is your signature.

As for people wanting Bertrand to start, don't be ridiculous.

Twat.:wank2:

Skysports said just last night that he can play and Carlo had confirmed he will play.

You watch we'll lose now because of a Cech Ivanovic mix up and learn that Luiz could have played all along.:)

I actually like the look of todays line up. Although it looks more like an away game team sheet.

Twat.:wank2:

Skysports said just last night that he can play and Carlo had confirmed he will play.

You watch we'll lose now because of a Cech Ivanovic mix up and learn that Luiz could have played all along.:)

I actually like the look of todays line up. Although it looks more like an away game team sheet.

He can't play. ChelseaTV said so, Ancelotti is wrong and Sky Sports know absolutely nothing (because it all comes from Guillem Balague's 'sources').

Good team line-up. I'm always glad when Mikel is on the team sheet. Anelka & Essien being dropped are also good signs.

Looks like a 4-3-3, hope we'll see Zhirkov on for Malouda later and McEachran for Lampard. Either way, should be a good match.