Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

Hilario could play and have a good game,doesn't mean I'd like him any more.

Dude, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever whether you rate a certain player or not! If you were a true supporter you would back every single player who put on the shirt no matter what their performance was on the pitch!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever whether you rate a certain player or not! If you were a true supporter you would back every single player who put on the shirt no matter what their performance was on the pitch!

:rolleyes:

Rate ≠ Support

How does that work then?

So I have to say that Turnbull and Hilario are great goalies?

You've never slagged a player off or not rated a player?

How does that work then?

So I have to say that Turnbull and Hilario are great goalies?

No I never said that at all!

I'm entitled to my own opinion as to who is a good goalkeeper and who isn't. I would still back them to do well though!

No I never said that at all!

I'm entitled to my own opinion as to who is a good goalkeeper and who isn't. I would still back them to do well though!

I back Chelsea FC. Not Carlo or any individual player. I want what's best for Chelsea.

Rate and support are 2 completely different things.

Still no goals from Nando It was almost like he wasn't on the pitch today. Waste of money :whistling:

I know!! Nice to him have presence...money well spent..bet Mail blame him for this loss one way or another 'he was on the touch lines..it distracted them all!!'

Ahhhh still pees you off..2 mins!!

Thought they'd learnt from the offside goal!!

Yeh I thought Ferria had a good game,usually he can be dodgy and do some crazy things but not today

But please never let Analka take a sodding pen!!

I back Chelsea FC. Not Carlo or any individual player. I want what's best for Chelsea.

Rate and support are 2 completely different things.

Hard to take anything you say seriously when you openly state that you think Martin O'Neill would improve our fortunes.

Hard to anything you say seriously when you openly state that you think Martin O'Neill would improve our fortunes.

God this site is full of them.

Know its of topic but where is O'Neil?He's kinda vanished since he got the flick

He quit.

Time for my review about the game after everyone stated their opinions.

We dominated the entire match,Everton had one decent shot at goal and it was the equaliser.

I don't recall us having more chances in a single game for awhile now,yes like all this defeat bitters me.It does because Everton deserved nothing from this game,nothing at all.But they went away with a win.

We can only regret our missed chances and i knew they would come back at us.So we are only in the UCL now since i really don't think we can win the Premiership.

Even if we finish the season with nothing won it is not the end of the world.

People just have to accept the fact that not every season will bring us silverware.