Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually going to this (yay). Went to the replay when we beat them 4-1 in 2006 and went to the 2008 Carling Cup semi first leg so i'm gonna try and bring some good omens to this one. If i'm honest, i think we might get knocked out, this is gonna be a long tense night and i'm taking my gf (hopefully) for her first ever match so i hope it goes ok. An early weekend KO, quite a shock i thought it would be midweek late but i'll take that.

Could go all the way to pens

Everton are turning into something off a bogey team for us of late as we havent beat them in the league since 2006.

What i dont get is why cant they do the replay this week instead of pointless internatinals? If we beat Everton the game against Reading goes when we were suppose to play Man.Utd and then if the Reading game goes to a replay god knows when there play that, that's not mentioning the Utd game and the game against Brum that will get prosponed due to them being in the carling cup final.

The fixture list could become unbearable come April.

I'm actually going to this (yay). Went to the replay when we beat them 4-1 in 2006 and went to the 2008 Carling Cup semi first leg so i'm gonna try and bring some good omens to this one. If i'm honest, i think we might get knocked out, this is gonna be a long tense night and i'm taking my gf (hopefully) for her first ever match so i hope it goes ok. An early weekend KO, quite a shock i thought it would be midweek late but i'll take that.

Could go all the way to pens

yeah im going as well will be sitting in the MHL going to be good hopefully we will beat them blue%20scalf.gif

Everton are turning into something off a bogey team for us of late as we havent beat them in the league since 2006.

What i dont get is why cant they do the replay this week instead of pointless internatinals? If we beat Everton the game against Reading goes when we were suppose to play Man.Utd and then if the Reading game goes to a replay god knows when there play that, that's not mentioning the Utd game and the game against Brum that will get prosponed due to them being in the carling cup final.

The fixture list could become unbearable come April.

Yeh FA probaby crossing their fingers we do get knocked out to be honest.

Yeh exactly,do replay this week and gives a week and a half to sort everything out.Make it the Sunday game as well so more time..but no.

Eeeeeek!! if goes to pens we kinda know how that goes these days.Going to this aint been since Ipwich seems aggges away so hopfully good result!