Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

I hope you know that it just doesnt make sense. When won the double last season because of him, now the "bad spell" is because of the players...:goodpost:

Stop being so stupid and stubborn. You think that you are always right.

Things are deepern than oh he/players won the double, he/they are not able to do that this season.

Last season we had the help of Deco, Ballack and Cole to some extent. You may think that Deco was past it, I think that too, but he was very helpful with his nice passes.

Getting rid of them was imo right move, because we need to add some younger players to our squad. Back in the summer I was very excited about the idea because I'm a huge fan of youth, but we need young players with experience.

Academy can be very useful for this club but now it's not the time, Kakuta, Tore and others can't lift the club now, maybe in the future but not now.

So my answer is, first we have a small squad therefore Carlo is not able to rotate, second too old. Not having much choices to use different formations. And unlucky injuries of Yossi, Alex, Lampard, Zhirkov now.

Carlo did a fantastic job with that group last season, he squeezed the last juice. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact is we have the best defensive line in the epl : bos/iva - luiz/alex - terry/iva -cole/zhirkov

compare that to rafael/g.nevielle - ferdinand/smalling - vidic/evans -evra/oshea

the best midfield as well :

mikel/essien - essien/ramires - lamps/benayoun/zhirkov

compare that to carrick / scholes - fletcher/gibson/anderson

one of the best attacks as well :

anelka/kalou -Drogba/anelka -malouda/zhirkov

this is without including youngsters like McEacheran - PVA -Bruma - Sturridge - Kakuta who has all with the exception of kakuta and bruma (who still need time IMO) already proved to have a great potential and showed real talents .... and also this without torres ....

So let's just admit that carlo mismanaged this squad .... he made crucial mistakes and some unforgivable errors that has led to those players who was at their best a few months back to loss of form , loss of confidence in their personal and team ability !!!

let's just admit that really rood managers like mourinho , SAF , Hiddinck and gardiola can achieve a lot more with a lot worse

squad ..!!!!

and let's just admit that last year's double was not very deserved as we won the league by a margin of 1 point , while man utd our only threat had just lost c.ronaldo and teves which made them look like shadows of their former selves..

let's just admit that we had very tough times last season , even though we had no real competitors and that if a decent manager was in charge last season we would have had that league 5 or 6 weeks before the end ....

let's just admit that carlo ancelotti is a very average manager , with average coaching skills .

Lampard was injured for long time, Yossi is injured since November, Alex too, Yuri is injured quite often.

So your team doesn't have so many options as you think. Man utd have bigger team than we do.

Why the fuck we didn't deserve to win the title last season? We scored the most goals in premier league existance.

It was by one point, but who cares, we've won the title after three years. It was our first ever double.

Fa cup is a cup, teams play thir best. Portsmouth wanted it as much as we did, and they were deservedly in the final like we were too.

Tips for Ancelotti

He needs to get himself together and play players because they deserve to play and not because of their history.

1. He has been hoping Drogba will get back his good form since October but nothing has been different, keep him on the bench then but he does not have the balls to do it.

2. He should never play mikel and essien together in midfield except he wants to defend, either play one of them and the other sits on the bench.

3. Malouda, kalou, zhirkov or benayoun when fit should always start, one of them can give us width upfront.

4/ He should never play torres, Drogba, and anelka together, either torres and Drogba, torres and anelka, or Drogba or anelka. With the current form though, i think i will go with torres and anelka

Lampard was injured for long time, Yossi is injured since November, Alex too, Yuri is injured quite often.

So your team doesn't have so many options as you think. Man utd have bigger team than we do.

Why the fuck we didn't deserve to win the title last season? We scored the most goals in premier league existance.

It was by one point, but who cares, we've won the title after three years. It was our first ever double.

Fa cup is a cup, teams play thir best. Portsmouth wanted it as much as we did, and they were deservedly in the final like we were too.

If Man Utd had kept just ONE of the TWO SUPERSTAR GOALSCORERS they let go then they would have won the league easily. What is so hard to understand about that?

The league last year was a joke, the only serious contenders lost arguably two of their best players and we beat them by a single point.

Imagine we lost Drogba and Lampard last season? We wouldn't even finish in the top 6.

If Man Utd had kept just ONE of the TWO SUPERSTAR GOALSCORERS they let go then they would have won the league easily. What is so hard to understand about that?

The league last year was a joke, the only serious contenders lost arguably two of their best players and we beat them by a single point.

Imagine we lost Drogba and Lampard last season? We wouldn't even finish in the top 6.

Rooney was playing the best football of his life. Nani stepped up. It wasn't a joke. Many teams improved a lot.

Rooney was playing the best football of his life. Nani stepped up. It wasn't a joke. Many teams improved a lot.

You can try and dress it up but the the bottom line is we only won the league because Man Utd lost their two best players.

You can try and dress it up but the the bottom line is we only won the league because Man Utd lost their two best players.

So? The bottom line is we won the league.

I even gave you point when i tried to reply to your post. :D

You gave me a point because you agree! :tophat:

Haha. You wish.

Just one question. What were your feelings after the Wigan game? You were like now 'Meh we won it by one point', or what?

Whatever about this season, Trying to take away what we achieved last season is just a joke. We played unbelieveable football, And you say about two united superstars, Tevez scored fuck all for them in his last season there. We were the best team in the league, hence we won it. Imagine if we lost Drogba and Lampard? Imagine if United lost Rooney and Evra, they wouldn't have finished the in the top six, If Liverpool lost Torres and Gerrard they wouldn't have stayed in the division.

United also got very lucky last season, Scholes's last minute winner against City, the infamous 7 minutes of added time, but I'm not getting into the amount of times United got lucky Referee decisions because I'll be typing all day. As was already said, Rooney really stepped it up last season aswell. We finished with 86 points, United finished with 85. With Ronaldo and Tevez, they only got 5 points more, and that includes 4 against us.

Haha. You wish.

Just one question. What were your feelings after the Wigan game? You were like now 'Meh we won it by one point', or what?

I was as happy as any Chelsea fan. That doesn't mean I can't look at the season objectively.

I was as happy as any Chelsea fan. That doesn't mean I can't look at the season objectively.

Well then be happy. Objectively we need to add couple of young players, who are ready to play. Not 18/19 yo.

Shane described last season pretty well. Man utd were lucky too weren't they?

the fact is we have the best defensive line in the epl : bos/iva - luiz/alex - terry/iva -cole/zhirkov

compare that to rafael/g.nevielle - ferdinand/smalling - vidic/evans -evra/oshea

this is without including youngsters like McEacheran - PVA -Bruma - Sturridge - Kakuta who has all with the exception of kakuta and bruma (who still need time IMO) already proved to have a great potential and showed real talents .... and also this without torres ....

So let's just admit that carlo mismanaged this squad .... he made crucial mistakes and some unforgivable errors that has led to those players who was at their best a few months back to loss of form , loss of confidence in their personal and team ability !!!

let's just admit that really rood managers like mourinho , SAF , Hiddinck and gardiola can achieve a lot more with a lot worse

squad ..!!!!

and let's just admit that last year's double was not very deserved as we won the league by a margin of 1 point , while man utd our only threat had just lost c.ronaldo and teves which made them look like shadows of their former selves..

let's just admit that we had very tough times last season , even though we had no real competitors and that if a decent manager was in charge last season we would have had that league 5 or 6 weeks before the end ....

let's just admit that carlo ancelotti is a very average manager , with average coaching skills .

Sorry but that was an incredibly stupid post. So many things wrong with it.

squad ..!!!!

Let's just admit that some people have certain expectations of Chelsea that are not currently being met and let's just admit that all of these expectations are not being met because the manager is average. How simplistic is that?

Let's just admit that there are many squads in the world that need time together to produce at their top level and everything does not automatically fall into place just because the ingredients are in the bowl.

Let's just admit that we just made 2 massive additions to our squad and that will impact the team as a whole and have both negative and positive effects depending on the individual and ffs let's just admit that they need another couple of weeks to get it all sorted. There are very valid points in this thread and both sides are dismissing the others for the most part. For me personally I couldn't give a crap about how we got to this point right now because we can't change the past, what matters is what we do going forward and I think the "ingredients" are excellent and need a little tweeking and we'll play fantastic football once again and definitely be in the mix for 2nd/3rd. If Carlo gets sacked then I think it does more harm than good.

After 38 matches whoever gets maximum points is deserved to be champion. Luck factor really doesn't matter. Beside that we scored 103 goals, played incredible football, 4th positioned team had lesser points than our goal difference. We did lots of great things in last season and by no means we can call ourselves lucky to win the title. This season is different but it is not Carlo's fault entirely. To some extent he is responsible for few bad things but he can not take the entire responsibility.

If Carlo has to go then few money grabbing lazy players should be shown the door before that.

Stop being so stupid and stubborn. You think that you are always right.

Things are deepern than oh he/players won the double, he/they are not able to do that this season.

Last season we had the help of Deco, Ballack and Cole to some extent. You may think that Deco was past it, I think that too, but he was very helpful with his nice passes.

Getting rid of them was imo right move, because we need to add some younger players to our squad. Back in the summer I was very excited about the idea because I'm a huge fan of youth, but we need young players with experience.

Academy can be very useful for this club but now it's not the time, Kakuta, Tore and others can't lift the club now, maybe in the future but not now.

So my answer is, first we have a small squad therefore Carlo is not able to rotate, second too old. Not having much choices to use different formations. And unlucky injuries of Yossi, Alex, Lampard, Zhirkov now.

Carlo did a fantastic job with that group last season, he squeezed the last juice. :D

Im not always right, but in this case I am: Carlo is doing a poor job in this season, and is not the right man for the job, since he is avarage.