Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

well let's ask ourselves what are the qualities that we need in our manager ???

1- Tactical awareness ( i will give carlo 6/10 )

2- ability to read games ( 5/10 )

3- ability to motivate players and get the best out of them (2/10 )

4- ability to work with youngsters , improve them and integrate them into 1st team (3/10 )

5- have the charisma and balls that can earn him his players respect (4/10 )

6- have good relationship with players and abrahimovic (9/10 )

7- a long term manager (10/10)

100- a nice man who won't get others to hate us (10/10)

My point is overall carlo is a poor manager , his best qualities are not vital and his weaknesses is by far more than his strengths ..

it would have been nice for us to get a long term manager , but tbh if anyone that has earned his sacking out of all the managers we had ... then it's carlo ...

when players like lampard and essien looks lost on the pitch , and people say the whole team lacks energy .. no as a matter of fact we have a lot of energetic players like lamps , essien , ramires , malouda , ivanovic , a.cole .....

but the team lacks confidence , desire and motivation ..... and the players can't help it ... now they have that feeling they are gonna lose , they are not on the right mindset ....

carlo even without torres and luiz , had the best squad in the epl ... the truth is he fucked up !!! they were great untill some needed rest but carlo didn't have the balls to give youngsters chances and rest some tired stars ... (don't tell me , they are so young ... give a look at wilshire , hernandez , rafael , pedro , even that shitty midfielder gibson starts )

players started to fall one after another due to injury but carlo refused to give youngsters chances ... that made Drogba and co. have their mindsets as they are irreplaceable !!! they know always there will be next match for them even if theyrae shit so if i am not scoring today ... no problem i will score next game ...

and youngsters started thinking about which clubs they would like to get loaned to ....

carlo insists on using the same tactics and players that has proved o be a complete waste for months ...... and refused to give the likes of Mceacheran , sturridge deserved chances !!!!

finally we all should know that carlo will keep using the diamond as he has no balls to drop Drogba and if he drops torres he kows abra will sack him ..... we will have more and more struggles and probably be out of the ucl within the quarter finals round .... then carlo will get sacked ...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4- ability to work with youngsters , improve them and integrate them into 1st team (3/10 )

My point is overall carlo is a poor manager , his best qualities are not vital and his weaknesses is by far more than his strengths ..

it would have been nice for us to get a long term manager , but tbh if anyone that has earned his sacking out of all the managers we had ... then it's carlo ...

when players like lampard and essien looks lost on the pitch , and people say the whole team lacks energy .. no as a matter of fact we have a lot of energetic players like lamps , essien , ramires , malouda , ivanovic , a.cole .....

but the team lacks confidence , desire and motivation ..... and the players can't help it ... now they have that feeling they are gonna lose , they are not on the right mindset ....

carlo even without torres and luiz , had the best squad in the epl ... the truth is he fucked up !!! they were great untill some needed rest but carlo didn't have the balls to give youngsters chances and rest some tired stars ... (don't tell me , they are so young ... give a look at wilshire , hernandez , rafael , pedro , even that shitty midfielder gibson starts )

players started to fall one after another due to injury but carlo refused to give youngsters chances ... that made Drogba and co. have their mindsets as they are irreplaceable !!! they know always there will be next match for them even if theyrae shit so if i am not scoring today ... no problem i will score next game ...

and youngsters started thinking about which clubs they would like to get loaned to ....

carlo insists on using the same tactics and players that has proved o be a complete waste for months ...... and refused to give the likes of Mceacheran , sturridge deserved chances !!!!

finally we all should know that carlo will keep using the diamond as he has no balls to drop Drogba and if he drops torres he kows abra will sack him ..... we will have more and more struggles and probably be out of the ucl within the quarter finals round .... then carlo will get sacked ...

:goodpost:

How can manager work in long term if he lack " ability to with youngsters , improve them and integrate them into 1st team " ??

Yeah just buy again and again.

If Roman want to build academy system I think he should seek the manager that give chance to use youngsters and ability to motivate player to fight for the club.

and yeah carlo seem not to fit to this plan at all

I think you're over estimating the control and power Ancellotti has, and underestimating the influence of the board, and Abramovich. Ancellottis didnt sack Clarke ot Wilkins, nor appoint ..er ...whatsisname, that bloke who just sits there...Emanalo. Almost guaranteed he doesnt have hardly any influence in youth policy either.

But you're right, when the shit hits the fan, he'll be the fall guy, to mask the boards mistakes....

Josh is technically better than both Essien and Ramires.

Serious question - is anybody worried by Essien? Technically not good with the ball and losing his athleticism with serious knee injuries. Maybe it's time to start thinking about selling him.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Stop, seriously stop. Essien knows what to do with the ball, his techinque is brilliant. He only takes too much time on the ball, which I don't know why he does.

Josh is talent, but no, we shouldn't rush with him.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Stop, seriously stop. Essien knows what to do with the ball, his techinque is brilliant. He only takes too much time on the ball, which I don't know why he does.

Josh is talent, but no, we shouldn't rush with him.

Essien might know what to do with the ball, hell most people know what to do with the ball. The difference is how quick and accurate they are with what they want to do and it's what separates the good from the not so good. Essien has never been good with the ball technically it's just he had incredible speed and strength which masked other deficiencies.

I think a lot of our problems is stemming from the midfield. We have little creativity and fluid passing between the midfielders and Essien in my opinion cannot play short, sharp precise passing game. He is a runner, average passer and a shooter. His crossing is excellent however but it is rarely utilized in the position he plays.

McEachran isn’t ready and probably won’t be for another 2-3 years because of age and a lack of senior games. But he is already better technically with the ball than Essien, if you disagree and laugh that’s fine but it’s as clear as day.

Essien might know what to do with the ball, hell most people know what to do with the ball. The difference is how quick and accurate they are with what they want to do and it's what separates the good from the not so good. Essien has never been good with the ball technically it's just he had incredible speed and strength which masked other deficiencies.

I think a lot of our problems is stemming from the midfield. We have little creativity and fluid passing between the midfielders and Essien in my opinion cannot play short, sharp precise passing game. He is a runner, average passer and a shooter. His crossing is excellent however but it is rarely utilized in the position he plays.

McEachran isn't ready and probably won't be for another 2-3 years because of age and a lack of senior games. But he is already better technically with the ball than Essien, if you disagree and laugh that's fine but it's as clear as day.

Josh is better than Essien with the ball, but Essien isn't that bad as you want to make him to be.

Have you seen what he did yesterday? He was in the corner and did nice move to take the ball past two Liverpool players.

Or when he went past Wilshere at SB against Arse. Haha that was good. And Wilshere is technically good player.

His passing is good, only last few months he isn't passing so well. He isn't just a runner, it's a pure stupidity to say something like that.

Anyone who thinks this is about Torres or how the diamond failed against Liverpool clearly hasn't been on this board long enough. As far as I'm concerned I'm willing to give the diamond and this whole Anelka as trequartista thing much time as this season is pretty much lost now.

Anyone who thinks this is about Torres or how the diamond failed against Liverpool clearly hasn't been on this board long enough. As far as I'm concerned I'm willing to give the diamond and this whole Anelka as trequartista thing much time as this season is pretty much lost now.

We need top four finish though, can't play around that much.

We need top four finish though, can't play around that much.

That's what our January transfer window was about. If our manager fails to have us finish above the likes of Tottenham there will be absolutely no way to defend him.

Josh is better than Essien with the ball, but Essien isn't that bad as you want to make him to be.

Have you seen what he did yesterday? He was in the corner and did nice move to take the ball past two Liverpool players.

Or when he went past Wilshere at SB against Arse. Haha that was good. And Wilshere is technically good player.

His passing is good, only last few months he isn't passing so well. He isn't just a runner, it's a pure stupidity to say something like that.

Essien at peak physical form is arguably one of the best midfielders in the world. Before his knee injuries he was incredible and I never said a bad word about him.

Now that he has two bad knees he just doesn't look like the same player anymore. His speed is nowhere near what it used to be and he relied on it a lot as it was one of his key attributes.

We lack quality in midfield, players who can work themselves out of tight situations, keep the ball and pass and move. Any time Liverpool pressured our players yesterday they passed it backwards or lost the ball. You can have Drogba, Torres, Anelka or even Messi but it won't matter if you have midfielders that can't play and pass to create gaps and assist strikers.

Essien at peak physical form is arguably one of the best midfielders in the world. Before his knee injuries he was incredible and I never said a bad word about him.

Now that he has two bad knees he just doesn't look like the same player anymore. His speed is nowhere near what it used to be and he relied on it a lot as it was one of his key attributes.

We lack quality in midfield, players who can work themselves out of tight situations, keep the ball and pass and move. Any time Liverpool pressured our players yesterday they passed it backwards or lost the ball. You can have Drogba, Torres, Anelka or even Messi but it won't matter if you have midfielders that can't play and pass to create gaps and assist strikers.

Agreed 100%

Interesting comments from Torres regarding the game yesterday:

"It was very difficult, Liverpool played a good game, with three at the back," Torres told Chelsea TV.

"We were not expecting that and maybe they took advantage of that.

Not expecting that? Liverpool have played the same formation 2 games in a row and the team-sheet before the game suggested they would again.

This is just further proof of how clueless Ancelotti is. He doesn't care how the opposition set-up and he clearly doesn't do his homework. Please get this guy out before we're embarrassed more this season.

Ancelotti is a manager suited for the Champions League.He didn't win that many Schudetto's with Milan but did very well in the Champions League.

I voted for Carlo to stay.Simply because we can't keep throwing money at our problems.Chelsea would have to pay Ancelotti the remainder of his contract and then appoint another manager capable of delivering Abramovich's demands for Chelsea.

Ancelotti has not done much wrong,but he has to start showing some balls,and letting people know exactly who is the boss!.

BlueLion, thanks again for your postings !

You are really one true supporter with great knowledge of the game.

Couldn´t have put it any better.

It is obvious that some of our supporters are just tellyclappers who don´t play football themselves or watch much football besides Chelsea.

Ancelotti is a manager suited for the Champions League.He didn't win that many Schudetto's with Milan but did very well in the Champions League.

I voted for Carlo to stay.Simply because we can't keep throwing money at our problems.Chelsea would have to pay Ancelotti the remainder of his contract and then appoint another manager capable of delivering Abramovich's demands for Chelsea.

Ancelotti has not done much wrong,but he has to start showing some balls,and letting people know exactly who is the boss!.

So you want a glorified cup manager to remain at the helm because we'll lose a few million in compensation? :huh:

The managers of world football, see Chelsea as a club to go to in the short term. They earn a few million for a while, and enjoy a fat compensation package for their troubles. This job is the ultimate pay day.

Ancelotti contract is 6 millions a year. Its what will coast If We sack him in the summer. We sell Drogba or Anelka for that, then we wont lose money.