Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said O Neill for ages, got Celtic to the Uefa final where they only lost to Mourinho's Porto, always done well in PL and has experience of managing big names. Moyes does a good job year in year out at Everton....I agree I think they are both better managers than Carlo but just from judging Roman's mindset since he has been here I don't think he will go for them...

:goodpost:

Great minds think alike

Roman wouldn't take such a big risk though which is a shame when the name's mentioned clearly have talent & passion. I would love to see a British manager in charge of the club again.

Roman wouldn't take such a big risk though which is a shame when the name's mentioned clearly have talent & passion. I would love to see a British manager in charge of the club again.

redknapp.jpg

Indeed, but there's a sharp decline in British manager at the moment.. Especially young ones :\

With the way the board is...whoever we get unless we win trophies will only get a season..two if their lucky..and if they fail to win the CL in their 2nd season be out the door...

Heck Carlo least lasted 2 years....Scolari did half a season,Hiddick half a season..Grant half a season...Jose defintly a one off he managed 3 and a hal and that was probably due to the fact he won something every season.Had he gone the 3rd season without anything no doubt been sacked sooner