Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Heard it all last year the year before and way back, before he was loaned to bolton, youve not been the first to say he's great and you wont be the last but the theme that brings you altogether is that your all wrong, and he is indeed dead weight.

Just because Im curious about how a person like you think: Explain to me what you base that statement on, exacly?

The only reason people are not wanting another striker,

Is because of the complete over hyping of Sturridge, like walcott and welbeck, his is a brainless selfish player who has the ability to only ever be "good" never great and you need great players not good players,

How is Sturridge overhyped?! Please explain how Daniel is overhyped? He wasn't even taken to the Euros. How are the English media overhyping Sturridge. Brainless? Please explain how Sturridge is brainless. It's funny to throw out accusations but I want you to actual back them up.

Now the english media has alot to do with this the same people will complain about romeu, Meireles etc and hype up sturridge. walcott, oxlade chamberlain, who are britains great hopes for players but utimately useless to top teams in which they play, a good example of listening to the media and not forming your own opinions is the complete over rating of players like Ben arfra, and Tiote (a "destroyer" ive seen destroyed more times then doing the destroying) and players like cabaye and jonas get over looked completely.

Why are you even bringing Welbeck, Oxlade and Walcott into it? None of them play for Chelsea. To compare Sturridge with them is irrelevant too. He was the one that missed out on the Euros, so I have no idea where you're even getting that from. Do you really think people rate Sturridge because the English media says so? When was the last time you've seen the English media hype up Sturridge like the likes of Walcott or Oxlade have been? Your argument is flawed.

How can you say we need a striker and then start to talk about Ben Arfa and Tiote? I don't rate Tiote at all, don't think Ben Arfa would improve our squad. Cabaye would be a decent addition, no one has denied this. How exactly is he underrated? Many people wanted him here as an option in the pivot but it's clear the club isn't after him so people have stopped talking about him. Doesn't mean he's underrated. Jonas?! How exactly would he even improve our team?

Sturridge hasn't even been given a chance at the CF role for Chelsea yet you chose to right him off, saying he's overrated like Walcott or Oxlade. I guess Sir Alex Ferguson is dumb too, playing Welbeck over Berbatov and Hernandez. He's sooo overhyped isn't he? Ridiculous.

We need cavani or AT LEAST a good replacement striker.

Replacement for who? Torres? Yeah, because this is FIFA where we can just sell off our players without giving a damn about the squad harmony. Let's sell Torres for Cavani because Cavani is rated 90 and Torres is rated 85.

Bores me.

Sturridge more then 20 goals? lmfao, if he did score more then that surely must mean about a 100 chance wasted and no team play to get him anywhere near that, he is useless, fine dont bring in cavani but bring someone in i'd rather lukaku any day then sturridge, and 2 strikers is not enough,

Also Cavani can take a penalty like lampard, and dont you dare say david luiz or mata or cole, bar the CL final they barely took them and when they did the usualy miss, so thats not good enough, Cavani is a proven peno taker. which is worth having him on the field alone.

That's just laughable, i heard Jamie rednapp compare him to messi last year ffs, He is so overhyped its not even funny, the only reason he hasnt been lately is his form's been so poor it's impossible. I'd also never call him a competent finisher. He can beat his man but that's no good when the ball always end up in a glory shot because he's a selfish child and ends up in row Z.

So we should buy someone and play him because on the odd occasion that we get a pen and Lampard isn't on the pitch he can take it?

And did you see that delightful chip during he euros? Or last years stats off 30 games 11 goals for a winger?

Clearly trolling.

Heard it all last year the year before and way back, before he was loaned to bolton, youve not been the first to say he's great and you wont be the last but the theme that brings you altogether is that your all wrong, and he is indeed dead weight.

Lol! Everyone's wrong yeah? Sorry god.

Yeah 12 games 8 goals for Bolton... fucking bunch him with stats like that for a bottom half of the table team.

No way is Sturridge DEAD WEIGHT.

Yes, he is frustrating sometimes - but that's youthful inexperience and trying to impress so much, that he gets a permanent starting place.

Did you watch him in the EUROs? Played REALLY well, not SELFISH either...

How about you go watch the highlights and see what he's like when he's not playing out of position or constantly being sidelined... Then maybe you might post something useful...

I'm sure you were also slating Drogba when he first joined and had a couple of 'average' seasons...

How is Sturridge overhyped?! Please explain how Daniel is overhyped? He wasn't even taken to the Euros. How are the English media overhyping Sturridge. Brainless? Please explain how Sturridge is brainless. It's funny to throw out accusations but I want you to actual back them up.

Why are you even bringing Welbeck, Oxlade and Walcott into it? None of them play for Chelsea. To compare Sturridge with them is irrelevant too. He was the one that missed out on the Euros, so I have no idea where you're even getting that from. Do you really think people rate Sturridge because the English media says so? When was the last time you've seen the English media hype up Sturridge like the likes of Walcott or Oxlade have been? Your argument is flawed.

How can you say we need a striker and then start to talk about Ben Arfa and Tiote? I don't rate Tiote at all, don't think Ben Arfa would improve our squad. Cabaye would be a decent addition, no one has denied this. How exactly is he underrated? Many people wanted him here as an option in the pivot but it's clear the club isn't after him so people have stopped talking about him. Doesn't mean he's underrated. Jonas?! How exactly would he even improve our team?

Sturridge hasn't even been given a chance at the CF role for Chelsea yet you chose to right him off, saying he's overrated like Walcott or Oxlade. I guess Sir Alex Ferguson is dumb too, playing Welbeck over Berbatov and Hernandez. He's sooo overhyped isn't he? Ridiculous.

You missed the point so badly its amazing, i was comparing players and their over hype to players who deserve it but dont get any, never mentioned chelsea in any of it bar that i think Cavani should come, and its even more laughable that if has to be Torres OR Cavani with you people what a joke, this is just liek after the euro's it was all Pirlo this and that, and how everyone needs a Pirlo player what a joke, sheeple.

Anyway we'll see what happens wont we as i said heard this all before and the man everyone loves never delivers.

I'm sure you were also slating Drogba when he first joined and had a couple of 'average' seasons...

To even mentioned sturridge and Drogba in the same post is a ridiculas, drogba was always a team player who has some poor season's but was their when he was needed and scored important goals and more importantly MADE important goals, this is something sturridge has never showing.

He also wasnt even in the euros lmao, so i dunno how he played so well.

Cavani at 35-40 million is not a back up striker.

You mean like Torres was last season ? i said Cavani fits the bill i don't agree in spending that much money but we need another quality option,

You missed the point so badly its amazing, i was comparing players and their over hype to players who deserve it but dont get any, never mentioned chelsea in any of it bar that i think Cavani should come, and its even more laughable that if has to be Torres OR Cavani with you people what a joke, this is just liek after the euro's it was all Pirlo this and that, and how everyone needs a Pirlo player what a joke, sheeple.

Anyway we'll see what happens wont we as i said heard this all before and the man everyone loves never delivers.

To even mentioned sturridge and Drogba in the same post is a ridiculas, drogba was always a team player who has some poor season's but was their when he was needed and scored important goals and more importantly MADE important goals, this is something sturridge has never showing.

He also wasnt even in the euros lmao, so i dunno how he played so well.

Olympics!!!

I give up, no point discussing this with someone who would play a player purely because they can take a good penalty.

8 in 12 for Bolton as a CF and 11 in 30 from the wing... seems to me that he knows how to fun the back of the net. Certainly better than Drogbas 5 in 26.

Olympics!!!

I give up, no point discussing this with someone who would play a player purely because they can take a good penalty.

8 in 12 for Bolton as a CF and 11 in 30 from the wing... seems to me that he knows how to fun the back of the net. Certainly better than Drogbas 5 in 26.

Lol theirs no point discussing this with a person who dosent think a quality striker who can also take peno's and defend, an all around team player isnt w worthy buy for any team, Sturridge has never been a team player and he scored 11 in 30 fine, but how many chances did he waste to get them? as i remember so many he was benched. And drogba scored 5 in 26 and still impacted more on our season and made more chances. I think that says more.

Lol theirs no point discussing this with a person who dosent think a quality striker who can also take peno's and defend, an all around team player isnt w worthy buy for any team, Sturridge has never been a team player and he scored 11 in 30 fine, but how many chances did he waste to get them? as i remember so many he was benched. And drogba scored 5 in 26 and still impacted more on our season and made more chances. I think that says more.

"Cavani is a proven peno taker. which is worth having him on the field alone."

Jog on sunshine...

Stop feeding the monkey guys.

Im not even sure what thats ment to mean, but cheers for proving the hyping of sturridge right, that you cant even have a discussion about him without going he's great and im right lmao.

"Cavani is a proven peno taker. which is worth having him on the field alone."

Jog on sunshine...

Still dont see how being a good peno taker is a bad thing? since we only have one prove taker.

Go back to fifa

You missed the point so badly its amazing, i was comparing players and their hype to players who deserves, never mentioned chelsea in any of it bar that i think Cavani should come, and its even more laughable that if has to be Torres OR Cavani with you people what a joke, this is just liek after the euro's it was all Pirlo this and that, and how everyone needs a Pirlo player what a joke, sheeple.

Right, so Cavani has never been hyped up? That smirks of hypocrisy to me. Only a couple months ago people were crying out for Cavani, calling him the best striker in the world etc... If that's not overhyping is it?

How is it laughable to say it's either Torres or Cavani? How can you compare that with people rating Pirlo after his Euros? You seem to think your opinion is more valid and superior than everyone else's, fair enough that's your choice, but to then act as if people don't know what they're speaking about because they don't see the point in signing Cavani is just as ignorant.

And then to say Cavani would be a worthwhile signing because he can defend and because he's a good pen taker? Just lol.

Look up the definition of awareness.

Ok yeah he didn't run in to his team mate. Footballers aren't payed to run in to their team mates though, as if you will find a football without some sort of awareness. Even I could of done that big of movement, jesus.

Im not even sure what thats ment to mean, but cheers for proving the hyping of sturridge right, that you cant even have a discussion about him without going he's great and im right lmao.

You are the one who ignored my question.

Explain to us exacly what makes Danny overhyped? Explain why he is dead weight? Explain why he sucks.

Before you do that, I suggest you just be quiet. Because you sound like a friggin idiot. At least back up your statements with some kind of reasoning.

Still dont see how being a good peno taker is a bad thing? since we only have one prove taker.

Go back to fifa

No one said he was great, you said he was over hyped, subtle difference, it's upto you to prove your point.

Ps - your 19, go figure your posts and ability to communicate defy your tender age.

Right, so Cavani has never been hyped up? That smirks of hypocrisy to me. Only a couple months ago people were crying out for Cavani, calling him the best striker in the world etc... If that's not overhyping is it?

How is it laughable to say it's either Torres or Cavani? How can you compare that with people rating Pirlo after his Euros? You seem to think your opinion is more valid and superior than everyone else's, fair enough that's your choice, but to then act as if people don't know what they're speaking about because they don't see the point in signing Cavani is just as ignorant.

Its over hyping yes, but with something to back it up isnt it, is Cavani best in the world? probably not, but least he's still world class.

You missed the point again tho, Pirlo is an example of people week long memory's, he has a good euros and everyone needs him or a player like him? its just sheeple.

Before you do that, I suggest you just be quiet. Because you sound like a friggin idiot. At least back up your statements with some kind of reasoning.

I already have tho, a few times actually and if you werent so busy defending sturridge without a lookin from anyone eles you'd see that, which is quite ironic i must add.

He dosent pass, all he ever deos is cut inside and take a shot, he has no team play, he's wastes more chances then he puts away, and is still hyped like the golden child of english football and all of you are great examples why.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You