Edinson Cavani

CFC58

So basically the source 'confirming' the deal is Napoli's version of our very own Chris Cohen who's been going on about the deal being done a while now.

And here I was thinking something concrete had actually happened.

I think eventually we will sign him then probably be done with this transfer window, maybe that Van Ginkel kid too unless someone leave. At this point, this rumor has been so hyped up that anything but Cavani's signature mean we had a failure window.

But I think it is finally happening, HE IS COMING :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can see cavani only coming to us or staying. City have pulled out. United can't afford him. Real Madrid are getting suarez after confed is over. Monaco got falcao. PSG due to internal club politics and other reasons are not fit this transfer window to execute such a deal.

The news are all over the internet. I still won't start celebrating until I see him posing with a Chelsea shirt or at least an announcement in the official website, because last year the Hulk deal was also supposedly agreed, but we all know how it ended up.

So we've got a young striker with promise, but we're going out to buy a £50 million shirt-seller instead?

Nice to see us moving in a new direction. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If that stiker with promise is good enough, he will take his chance - he has got the right attitude for it. Mourinho doesn't hesitate of dropping dead weight, we've seen that in every club he has managed. Cavani would be much more than a shirt seller, he would be a very drastic improvement to our current strike force. You're making it sound like Lukaku is as good as Cavani, but the name 'Cavani' would just generate more money through merchandise. You don't win anything with potential.

I dont understand why there are those who are upset about Chelsea Football Club spending 50 odd million pounds on a player. It is not your money, why do you care?

Everyone wanted Jose, we got Jose, we trust Jose, it is clearly his decision, so let it be.

For the record, I think Cavani is world class and would be very grateful to see him play up front for my beloved Chelsea.

Great post, agree with you!

Now to answer your question: the trend is leaning towards having starting eleven full of 20 year olds who would be such prodigies that we'd have bunch of Messis running around the field in couple of years time. Doesn't matter how the club does in the mean time, main thing is that every youngster who can dribble a football can get his chance. That's what Arsenal are doing and it is working very well for them- renowned for their talent for breeding youngsters to sell on for a hefty profit. Plus there's the fact that FootballManager has made everyone an expert in Financial Fair Play and squad management. A complete honour to be around such tactical maestros.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You