Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Torres is better.

Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-G

Lets be honest, gifs like that aren't funny without some explanation, I have watched both playing and i'm not a Torres fanboy or anything, but Torres is better than Benzema this season, scored more and assissted more, and even on the pitch his all around game is good compared to "Le gros Benz".I'm not overrating players like you do, I know Benzema's talent since Lyon, I watched him closely being benched by Pellegrini and humiliated by José, until the 2011/2012 season.But generally both are shit and both doesnt desever to wear the Royal Blue Shirt.I wont continue discussing if you'll post useless gifs again.

Lets be honest, gifs like that aren't funny without some explanation, I have watched both playing and i'm not a Torres fanboy or anything, but Torres is better than Benzema this season, scored more and assissted more, and even on the pitch his all around game is good compared to "Le gros Benz".I'm not overrating players like you do, I know Benzema's talent since Lyon, I watched him closely being benched by Pellegrini and humiliated by José, until the 2011/2012 season.But generally both are shit and both doesnt desever to wear the Royal Blue Shirt.I wont continue discussing if you'll post useless gifs again.

I got him on ignore

Best thing I done since joining

Posting funny GIFS is now looked down upon? (In a FORUM, of all places) Mother of God, what has happened to this forum. Where are the characters gone. All that's left are repetitive posters who save face and give each other compliments and witch hunt anyone who doesn't fit in. Just Incredible...........

Posting funny GIFS is now looked down upon? (In a FORUM, of all places) Mother of God, what has happened to this forum. Where are the characters gone. All that's left are repetitive posters who save face and give each other compliments and witch hunt anyone who doesn't fit in. Just Incredible...........

We arent all the same, I took that gifs as an insult.Where are the characters ? Dude, i'm not an arrogant person or anything, but I'm wasting my time now talking to you.

I doubt Napoli ever sent a rep to London for Cavani talks, merely there to chat with Rafa at the time. Great player but for me it's time Chelsea held up their end of all the "youth movement" talk and usher in Lukaku already.

Yes you heard it first here, I'd gladly pick Torres over Benzema, if you watch La Liga and Madrid, you will understand why José is benching him, lazy lazy player who didnt confirmed his form of the previous season, not a top player at all in a fantastic Madrid team, he wont succeed in England, mentally weak, physically he is lost his pace he had at Lyon, he isnt the Karim Benzema people talk about.

Torres fits in perfect in that description aswell, only so much better.

Benzema>Torres....EASY

No.

Oh really?

Benzema had 29 appearances in the league. 10 goals and 12 assists, and I very much doubt he started all those games.

Torres had 36 appearances, 8 goals and 5 assists.

Benzema also knows how to score in big games.

Now, do you mind explaining to me what makes Torres better than Benzema?

Oh really?

Benzema had 29 appearances in the league. 10 goals and 12 assists, and I very much doubt he started all those games.

Torres had 36 appearances, 8 goals and 5 assists.

Benzema also knows how to score in big games.

Now, do you mind explaining to me what makes Torres better than Benzema?

Do you see the games ? If yes, you dont need an answer. :ph34r:

I told you, he is playing in a fantastic Real Madrid team, but why do you think they want a striker ? Surely not because Gonzalo Higuain is going, but because both are not Madrid's level, and certainly not Chelsea level.Benzema is sorrounded by Ozil & Ronaldo, and still could not manage to play properly for two seasons in a row, he lost his technique, his first touch is slow, he is almost lost on the pitch, he may score some tap-ins and the sixth goal vs Espanyol, its not enough.Torres at Madrid would really score even more, because his style and Madrid's style fits, Benzema play at times much deeper most of the game.

There was a time when I thought we would certainly get one of Falcao or Cavani, but I now dont believe it will happen! :(

Yea it's not looking likely now but fuck em to be honest. Summer transfer window hasn't truly begun yet and I'm already bored of this Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski saga.

The transfer window's just get more stupid by the year.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You