La Liga Thread

Steve

• 1 month later...

I AM SO PUMPED UP FOR THE MADRID DERBY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope Atletico win. I always love the 'smaller' teams winning in derbies. It'd also put them joint-2nd place with Real again.

I AM SO PUMPED UP FOR THE MADRID DERBY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope Atletico win. I always love the 'smaller' teams winning in derbies. It'd also put them joint-2nd place with Real again.

Ronaldo won't play, and Real Madrid is really thinking on Borussia so might be a good possibility. Also is a good match to see how perform Falcao for all these Cavani lovers...!

• 3 weeks later...

The battle for 4th place between Real Sociedad and Valencia is on. They are level on points, but I don't rate the former's chances as they play Real Madrid today and then away to La Coruna (who are still in the relegation battle) on the final matchday, while Valencia play Granada home and Sevilla away.

The battle for 4th place between Real Sociedad and Valencia is on. They are level on points, but I don't rate the former's chances as they play Real Madrid today and then away to La Coruna (who are still in the relegation battle) on the final matchday, while Valencia play Granada home and Sevilla away.

Would be funny if Unai Emery's Sevilla beat Valencia on the last day and prevent them from finishing 4th. A revenge for sacking him.

Cannot explain my delight for Real Sociedad!!

Remember Athletic Bilbao being the 'cool' club to support last season in the Europa League? Time for this Basque team to have that for a season.

Undoubtedly the most exciting team in the league in my opinion. So many young skillful players! I believe their manager is departing however for Rennes(?). They must replace him with a good coach.

Valencia fans will be heartbroken after such a scoreline against them. Can't hide my joy though after following Real all season (well, for the most part!) :D

Would be funny if Unai Emery's Sevilla beat Valencia on the last day and prevent them from finishing 4th. A revenge for sacking him.

And that did happen! A shame for Valencia that they missed out on the Top 4. The referee was awful with some of the decisions made! :doh:

Lol. It is funny how they are perceived as the team who built their team and don't splash the money. Of course with Messi coming through the system etc they get that persona but they actually spend as much as all the other big clubs.