La Liga Thread

Steve

Fair enough Barca play brilliant football, but honestly sometimes I can't help but feel disgusted with the decisions that ALWAYS go there way. Feel for Madrid they really should have won it. The media will a way to rip into them someway.

What the hell you are talking about???

All the decision go Barcelona way???

Excuse me, if there is one team that has the ref in their pocket is pathetic Madrid!!!!!

Gosh I can't believe someone is so blind to say that. You have to not watch La liga for the past few years to make such a remark like that!

its so pathetic that barca keep winning... i want chelsea to face them and kill them off this season - and Jose praising us for doing it.

It used to be the opposite. Madrid owned Barcelona.

But then everything has changed the last decade

Like SAF did with United to Liverpool! :)

My how times change!

Dunno what u was watching but the ref was so on Barcelona's side today especially near the end

And this only come from watching a few matches????

Dude Real Madrid is disgusting in how much the ref have helped them over the years, is sickening!

Wednesday, 6th of May 2009. Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona. Never forget.

Oh if you dislike Barcelona because of that fair enough.

But don't come and tell me that Barcelona gets more preferences from the ref. as Real has in the past cause you are wrong!

Real deserves all this shit. They deserve the total domination from Barcelona. They had it coming!

And this only come from watching a few matches????

Dude Real Madrid is disgusting in how much the ref have helped them over the years, is sickening!

I agree with you that Real used to have a discusting amount of help from the refs.But that has changed in the past few years and barcelona has taken their place.

They still get some help from the refs but not like they used to.

I agree with you that Real used to have a discusting amount of help from the refs.But that has changed in the past few years and barcelona has taken their place.

They still get some help from the refs but not like they used to.

Do you just watch el clasico?

Or all the matches they play? Barcelona vs the whole league? And Madrid vs the whole league?

Oh if you dislike Barcelona because of that fair enough.

But don't come and tell me that Barcelona gets more preferences from the ref. as Real has in the past cause you are wrong!

Real deserves all this shit. They deserve the total domination from Barcelona. They had it coming!

You really dislike Madrid don't you?

I don't want to go into details but Barca have amazed, played beautifully, but cheated and dived their ways to success with players like Busquets and Alves forgetting they're playing football. When they play their football its a joy to watch but when their not theyre probably rolling round the floor conning a ref or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydqu3IUpoU

It's not hard to see.

You really dislike Madrid don't you?

I don't want to go into details but Barca have cheated and dived their ways to success with players like Busquets and Alves forgetting their playing football. When they play their football its a joy to watch but when their not theyre probably rolling round the floor conning a ref or two.

It's not hard to see.

With a passion!

This does not come just from the last few years, which is what most of you know. Most of you watch now just because of Mourinho, which is understandable.

Or Because of Chelsea in the CL.

But this unlikeness goes way back.

And I agree with the Barcelona. But then again, any one who pounds Madrid is alright in my book! :Goober:

P.S. It kinda sucks cause I like Mourinho....but Mourinho is not going to change in one or two years, what I had to endure for nearly 3 decades!

What the hell you are talking about???

All the decision go Barcelona way???

Excuse me, if there is one team that has the ref in their pocket is pathetic Madrid!!!!!

Gosh I can't believe someone is so blind to say that. You have to not watch La liga for the past few years to make such a remark like that!

I think u like Barcelona... well i hate barcelona too much.. i see they always have the referee with them + whenever one of their players is fouled they all attack the ref + they are always acting like they're shot,,, today Fabregas stopped the play for nothing like Alves did once before to an extent that RIO FERDINAND criticized him on twitter... I am extremely biased when it comes to Barcelona they disgust me and i hate them to death...

And i hate seeing Platini beside the Barca president.

I think u like Barcelona... well i hate barcelona too much.. i see they always have the referee with them + whenever one of their players is fouled they all attack the ref + they are always acting like they're shot,,, today Fabregas stopped the play for nothing like Alves did once before to an extent that RIO FERDINAND criticized him on twitter... I am extremely biased when it comes to Barcelona they disgust me and i hate them to death...

And i hate seeing Platini beside the Barca president.

lol

I like Atletico Madrid.

But we sucking at the moment, and ain't the near lvl to challenge Real Madrid.

So do I take Barcelona over Real Madrid when they play against each other? All the time.

But that's cause I like to see Madrid loose. :D

P.S. The coach that started Spain clicking was one of the greatest manager in our team of A. Madrid. Guess who?

lol

I like Atletico Madrid.

But we sucking at the moment, and ain't the near lvl to challenge Real Madrid.

So do I take Barcelona over Real Madrid when they play against each other? All the time.

But that's cause I like to see Madrid loose. :D

Even Pep joins his players with all the fukking around on the pitch... That incident when Ronaldo pushed him.. what coach does that? If he is like that of course his players will be little cunts as they are..

So that's why u like Barca? So if u don't like to drink piss, u prefer to eat shit?? for example.

Even Pep joins his players with all the fukking around on the pitch... That incident when Ronaldo pushed him.. what coach does that? If he is like that of course his players will be little cunts as they are..

So that's why u like Barca? So if u don't like to drink piss, u prefer to eat shit?? for example.

What?

It's not that I like them.

It's only in the clasico when i prefer one over the other.

It's that not so hard to understand????

And so just because you witness that in the past few years, is that suppose to make Madrid saints from the last 20 years?

Ridicules!

BTW since it noticed you just been watching la liga these past few years, then I am sure you must have caught this:

Dive +2

2v34o69.jpg

Foul +2

idrjn6.jpg

Foul + 1000000

eeeeee.jpg

And can quote you many games where this pathetic Madrid had to had the help of the ref. to help them win matches!

What?

And so just because you witness that in the past few years, is that suppose to make Madrid saints from the last 20 years?

Ridicules!

What?

Ridicules!

Yes I hate Barca cuz of the last few years.. but I never said Madrid r saints, and i know they are far from being saints - maybe if they take out Casillas they will be Saints.

One shouldn't eat shit if he doesn't like to drink the piss.. so u hate Madrid doesn't mean u should prefer Barcelona in Clasico. but it's your opinion.

Yes I hate Barca cuz of the last few years.. but I never said Madrid r saints, and i know they are far from being saints - maybe if they take out Casillas they will be Saints.

One shouldn't eat shit if he doesn't like to drink the piss.. so u hate Madrid doesn't mean u should prefer Barcelona in Clasico. but it's your opinion.

Freaking stupid analogy!

So I am suppose to feel happy if Madrid beat Barcelona in el Clasico?

Bullshit!

It's like when this weekend some people where cheering Man City to win over Spurs......

Or Liverpool fans cheering their rival to beat United.....