La Liga Thread

Steve

Barcelona beating Malaga 3 to 0.

Now the preassure back on Real Madrid, who will play A. Bilbao.

Bilbao tied against Barcelona last time they played, so lets see what they can do.

I think Madrid has too much fire power for them, but you never know.

Spanish media are reporting José Mourinho will walk away from Real Madrid in June

http://www.telegraph...er-in-June.html

Great news!

Pathetic Madrid will go crazy after he leaves.

Hope AVB can get a good deal for some player from there.

I want Canales!

There's a rumour Mourinho doesn't like Nuri Sahin, I think Guillem said that. We should look at him!

If Guillem said that, then there might be some truth. That analyst has won my respect. Very good and thorough in his analysis, and does not BS like most reporters.

Anyways, it was Guillem who suggested first that Mourinho could win la Liga and then leave in the summer.

But Real won't be too crazy in selling Sahin after he just got there. I am putting my chips on someone like Canales.

RM ex-president said that. And if JM doesn't like him, then there must be a reason.

Oh yeah I remember that, it was Calderon that said that.

Now the discontent from the locker room i remember clearly was mention by Guillem. How players like Casillas where not at all contet with Mourinho that he favor more the Portugal players.....

Which I was actually surprise by Ricardo playing as CB during the last clasico game, when he had not been playing for a long time.

ya well Madrid is a fukken circus with the Spanish players having too much influence and being backed by Marca and the rest of the media... Jose leaving this summer would be terrible for them, and Perez would probably resign...

There's an article about a leak in the Madrid dressing room http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/jan/23/mourinho-real-madrid-sid-lowe

He should be in a win-win situation though, he should be able to take the Liga - and if not, well, no one's had to deal with this kind of Barcelona side. :dance:

ya well Madrid is a fukken circus with the Spanish players having too much influence and being backed by Marca and the rest of the media... Jose leaving this summer would be terrible for them, and Perez would probably resign...

There's an article about a leak in the Madrid dressing room http://www.guardian....madrid-sid-lowe

He should be in a win-win situation though, he should be able to take the Liga - and if not, well, no one's had to deal with this kind of Barcelona side. :dance:

Well what do you expect, is Madrid!

And speaking about spanish players having too much influence, doesn't it sounds strangely familiar???

P.S. If Spanish player giving him some hard time, imagine how it would have been with Guti and Raul? :noexpression:

It is why at Chelsea, AVB has to build his squad in his image, and player with so much influence like Drogba, Lampard have to leave!

After reading that article it appears that Mourinho might have some problem with Casillas.

And I have to say, as much as I like Mourinho, he is wrong to get in with Casillas.

Casillas is the most respected player of Real Madrid. Casillas is the heart and soul of this team!

If you go ask the Barcelona fan about Casillas, they will tell you he is the player they hold in most respect.

Neutrals I would say the same.

If Mourinho gets with Casillas, he is done.

Real...Barca...Mourinho...Guardiola...Messi....Ronaldo...Ramos...Alves...Valdes...Casillas...Camp Nou...Santiago Bernabeu...blah blah blah......blah blah blah...and blah blah blah...can't listen to them anymore...

They better keep Jose. I know a certain club who made the biggest mistake in their history in letting him go...